Free IPTV providers are always a treat to your eyes. Because most premium IPTV services do not provide their service at the utmost quality. Sometimes there may be a server lag or you may not be able to access their server due to various reasons. You may also think that the same problem occurs in the free version. But, you can use the Lotus IPTV, which offers its free IPTV services uninterrupted.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
With Lotus IPTV, you will get three countries channel, namely Canada, the US, and India. Also, you will be able to watch movies and tv shows from around the country. Also, the free IPTV service provider specializes in sports channels. With the Anti-freeze technology, get uninterrupted services with this free IPTV.
HOW TO INSTALL LOTUS IPTV ON ANDROID
1. Search for Lotus IPTV in your browser on any Android device.
2. Select a reliable source to download.
3. Select the Download APK button to download the IPTV APK File.
4. Select the APK File from the Download section.
5. Tap on Install to install the IPTV app.
6. Launch the IPTV app and log in to stream the IPTV contents.
HOW TO INSTALL LOTUS IPTV ON A FIRESTICK
1. Connect the Firestick device to your TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button and enter into the home screen.
3. Select the Find option from the menu.
4. Then, select the Search option.
5. In the search bar, type Downloader.
6. Select the Downloader app from the search result.
7. Now, select the Get button to install it on your Firestick device.
8. Then, go to the Settings and turn on the Downloader from the Install Unknown Apps section.
9. Open Downloader and enter the URL of Lotus IPTV. Click on GO to download and install it.
10. After installation, you can log in to stream the IPTV contents.
HOW TO INSTALL LOTUS IPTV ON SMART TV
1. Download the Lotus TV IPTV app on your PC.
2. Copy the IPTV APK file to your USB drive.
3. Then, connect the USB drive to your Smart TV.
4. Open File Manager to access the USB drive.
5. Select the APK file and install it.
6. Then, log in to watch the IPTV content.
HOW TO INSTALL LOTUS TV IPTV ON A PC
1. Download the APK File of Lotus IPTV.
2. Download and install the Bluestacks application on your PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks and login with your Google account.
4. Select the Install APK option from the Home page.
5. Browse the location of the IPTV APK File and click on Open to install it.
6. Finally, launch the IPTV app and stream your favorite channels.
You can find the Support tab on the official app of Lotus IPTV. You can message them with your queries on the support tab or you can find the answer for your query on the FAQ section.
Lotus IPTV specializes in sports channels. If you are in a sports craze, you came to the right place. There are also many IPTV service provider that does not offer any sports channel. You can go for this IPTV service as it is free. Using this IPTV service provider means that there is no lag for your entertainment. You may also try other free IPTV service providers like TeaTV and Cyberflix TV.