When you consider IPTV, there are two types of services. The first type provides video content in exchange for subscriptions like Sportz TV IPTV and Players Klub IPTV. And another one provides a medium to watch IPTV content like GSE Smart IPTV. TiviMate IPTV falls under the second category. TiviMate is one of the finest IPTV players to stream video content from your IPTV provider.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
TiviMate IPTV is an IPTV player app available for Android smartphones and other devices. Like most of the IPTV players, TiviMate IPTV is available for free. In the video player app, you can use the M3U link associated with your IPTV provider to watch the video content. Let’s get into the features and how to install the IPTV video player on different devices.
Highlights of TiviMate IPTV
- In the IPTV player app, you can stream the video content from any of the IPTV providers. The only need is the M3U link.
- You can add playlists of your preferences with any number of channels.
- You can also sort channels in any random order.
- There is an option to continue watching from where you left off so that you won’t miss anything in a movie or a series.
- The app will let you watch all the catch-up shows, live TV shows, PPV matches without any buffering issues.
Why Need a VPN to stream IPTV?
Most of the IPTV providers might track user data and online logs. To protect your personal data from these trackers, we advise you to use a VPN. With the VPN, you can protect your IP, location and stay anonymous while browsing. Premium VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN has servers in more than 90 countries. With that, you can hide your IP address and spoof your geo-location.
TiviMate IPTV app is officially available on the Play Store and can be installed on any Android device. Since the Fire OS is similar to Android, you can install the app on Firestick too.
- Android smartphones and tablets,
- Amazon Fire TV Stick devices, and
- Android Smart TVs.
How to Install TiviMate IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Launch the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
(2) Search for the TiviMate IPTV Player app.
(3) Choose the app from the search results.
(4) Click the Install button to install the TiviMate app.
(5) After the app is installed, click the Open button to launch the TiviMate Player.
(6) Enter the M3U link associated with your IPTV provider and watch all the TV channels.
How to Install TiviMate IPTV on Firestick
Unlike the Play Store, the TiviMate IPTV app is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to use the Downloader app to install the TiviMate app.
(1) Go to the Settings option on the Firestick Home screen.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option from the Settings menu.
(3) Now, a list of options will appear. Tap on the Developer options.
(4) Then, choose the Apps from Unknown Sources option to turn on.
(5) Tap on the Turn On button on the confirmation screen.
Install TiviMate IPTV on Firestick using Downloader
(1) Now, go back to the Fire TV’s Home screen and click the Search icon. If you have the Downloader app, go to Step 6.
(2) Using the on-screen keyboard, type Downloader, and search.
(3) Choose the Downloader app. The app will be listed in the Apps & Games category.
(4) Now, select the Download icon to install the Downloader app.
(5) Then, click the Open icon to launch the app.
(8) Navigate to the http:// bar and type the TiviMate IPTV download link https://bit.ly/3bKHl5E. Then, click the Go button.
(9) On the pop-up, tap on the Install button.
(10) On the next screen, click the Open button to launch the TiviMate app.
How to Use TiviMate on Firestick
(1) Open the TiviMate app on your Firestick
(2) Click the Add Playlist button on the screen.
(3) Now, tap on the Enter URL option.
(4) Enter the M3U URL associated with your IPTV and click the Next button.
(5) Now, you can see that the URL is updated. Click the Next button.
(6) Wait for the processing to complete.
(7) When it is completed, tap on the Next button.
(8) Now, you need to upload the TV Guide link. Click the Enter URL button.
(9) Enter the EPG M3U URL and tap on the Next button.
(10) When the TV guide URL is completed, select the Done button.
(11) At last, you will get the TiviMate IPTV Player home screen.
Note: In the free app, you will get ads and have only limited features.
If you want ad-free streaming and want to access all the features, you need to buy a subscription.
How to Buy TiviMate Player Subscription
There is a limitation in buying the subscription. TiviMate doesn’t offer its subscription on any website. You need to install the TiviMate Companion app from the Play Store. The app is only available for Android devices.
(1) Go to the Play Store and install the TiviMate Companion app.
(2) Open the TiviMate Companion app on your smartphone.
(3) Click on the Account button.
(4) Tap on the Sign up to create a new account.
(5) Specify your email and password on the next screen. Then, tap on the Create Account button.
(6) Choose the subscription. It offers two types of subscription, monthly and lifetime. Choose the preferred one.
(7) Now, choose the payment method and complete the payment.
(8) When the payment is made, you will get the username and password.
(9) With that, you can access the TiviMate Player app with premium privileges.
How to Install TiviMate on Android Smart TV
(1) Launch the Play Store on your Android TV.
(2) Search for the TiviMate Player app.
(3) Select the app and install it.
(4) Open the TiviMate app and sign in with your free or premium account. Start watching your favorite TV channel.
TiviMate IPTV is just a video player app. As it doesn’t provide or host any video content, the app has only a few users. But for those users, TiviMate is providing quality services. Lack of websites and subscriptions through smartphones are the major concerns in the IPTV Player. If you have an IPTV provider without a built-in video player, you can go for TiviMate IPTV Player.