Underground IPTV is a popular IPTV Media Player app to stream the IPTV Provider content. The app supports EPG to stream the live TV channels with the schedule. You can watch the TV channels and on-demand content in the best quality. It is one of the fewest IPTV Players that support M3U URLs as well as Xtream Codes. As the app is available for free, there is no signup process required. You can directly install the app on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Importance of VPN While Accessing IPTV
The VPN is a must for streaming the IPTV due to the uncertain nature of IPTV in legal streaming. It protects your personal details and the IP address from others accessing them. By using a VPN, you can hide your real location and get access to all the geo-restricted contents. Some of the best VPNs like CyberGhost VPN and ExpressVPN have the strongest encryption protocols and geo spoofing servers. By using the VPN, you can hide your IP address and spoof your location.
How to Install Underground IPTV on Android Smartphones / Tablets
(1) Firstly, tap the Play Store icon and open it on your Android smartphone
(2) Search for the Underground IPTV on the search bar.
(3) Select the official IPTV app from the search results and click the Install button on the next screen.
(4) After the installation, click the Open button.
(5) On the app, enter your login credentials and watch your favorite video content.
Currently, the app is unavailable in the Google Play Store. But you can still install the app on the smartphone from other sources.
(1) Go to the Settings on the Smartphone and select the Security option.
(2) Click Unknown Sources to turn on for installing the apps from other sources.
(3) Choose the Web browser on the device to open and download the Underground IPTV Apk from a trusted website.
(4) Open the apk file on the smartphone and install the IPTV app.
(5) Launch the IPTV Player app and sign in to your IPTV account.
(6) Select the TV channel to stream on the Android device.
How to Install Underground IPTV Apk on Firestick
Underground IPTV is not officially available on the Amazon App Store. You need to install the IPTV the other way around using the Downloader app.
(1) Launch the Firestick and click the Find tab on the Home screen.
(2) Choose the Search option and search for the Downloader using the Fire TV remote.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the list of apps displayed.
(4) Click on the Download icon to download the app and move to the home screen.
(5) Select the Settings icon at the top right corner
(6) Choose the My Fire TV option and click the Developer options.
(7) Select the Install Unknown Apps option and choose the Downloader app.
(8) Click the Turn On button to establish the changes.
(9) Then, click the Open icon to launch the Downloader app.
(10) Enter the Underground IPTV Apk URL and then click the Go button.
(11) The Underground IPTV apk file will be downloaded. Click the Install button.
(12) Now, select the Open button to launch the IPTV app.
(13) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and get access to all the IPTV channels.
How to Stream Underground IPTV on PC
(1) Launch the PC and select any Web browser to open.
(2) Visit the BlueStacks Official Website on your browser.
(3) Download the BlueStacks installer file and install the Android emulator.
(4) Launch the BlueStacks on the PC and log in to your Google account.
(5) Now, go to the Web browser and browse for Underground IPTV Apk.
(6) Choose a reliable website to download the IPTV apk file and go to the Installed Apps on BlueStacks.
(7) Select the Install Apk option and open the IPTV Apk file to install on the PC.
(8) Launch the Underground IPTV app and log in to your IPTV Provider credentials.
(9) Choose the content to stream on the Windows or Mac PC.
How to Install Underground IPTV on Android Smart TVs
(1) Power on your Android TV and move to the home screen.
(2) Select the Settings icon and choose Device Preferences.
(3) Click the Security & restrictions and select the Unknown source to enable the installation of the apps.
(4) Download the Underground IPTV Apk file using any web browser on your PC.
(5) Copy the Apk file to the USB drive and connect the USB drive to the Smart TV.
(6) Go to the Files Manager on the smart TV and open the Apk file to install the IPTV app.
(7) Launch the IPTV app on your smart TV and sign in with your IPTV account.
(8) Watch your favorite live TV channel on your smart TV.
Underground IPTV has only one way of customer support, and it is through Email. There is no live chat support available on the IPTV for emergency queries. In the email, you will get a reply within three business days. When compared to other IPTV Media Players, customer support is one of the disadvantages.
Alternatives to Underground IPTV
The alternative to the Underground IPTV Player are:
- Tivimate IPTV Player
- IPTV Stream Player
- IPTV Rayo
- GSE Smart IPTV
- IPTV Smarters Pro
- IPTV Blink Player
Underground IPTV Review
As the Underground IPTV is available for free, you can stream your IPTV content anytime without any trouble. You can access the app without any signup procedures. If your IPTV has access to login credentials, you can install the Underground IPTV app. Make sure that you have subscribed to the best IPTV provider for streaming the content in HD quality.