IPTV apps and IPTV providers are growing day by day. There are hundreds of IPTV providers available in the world. Some are paid, and some are free providers. In some IPTV apps, you can stream videos from other IPTV providers using the M3U URL. One such IPTV is the Jesus Box IPTV. Using the IPTV app, you can stream live TV and on-demand videos from any IPTV provider.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
The main specialty of the Jesus Box IPTV app is that it supports up to 4K streaming on any device. The IPTV app can auto-play the last playlist during startup, and can save the TV channels list as a playlist. The IPTV app has the ability to view in multi-view, which means you can stream more than one channel at a time, like the split-screen feature in smartphones.
Protect yourself by a VPN when Streaming IPTV
Most of the IPTVs stream content that they don’t have the rights to stream on the internet. So accessing or using such apps might be illegal. In most countries, your Internet Service Provider will track your browsing history. So, we recommend you stream Jesus Box IPTV using a VPN. Use any of the premium VPN service providers like Surfshark VPN or ProtonVPN.
How to Install Jesus Box IPTV on Android Devices
1. Download the Jesus Box IPTV apk from any of the websites.
2. After the successful download, click on the downloaded apk file to open it.
3. Click Install in the popup window.
4. Click Open to open the IPTV app.
5. Tap the Allow button to give the app storage permission.
6. Log in using your IPTV provider account.
7. After a successful login, you can start watching IPTV videos on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How to Stream Jesus Box IPTV on Firestick
1. Power on your Firestick device.
2. Go to Settings > My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer options in the Device menu.
4. Tap Apps from Unknown Sources under the Developer Options menu.
5. Click Turn On to enable the Apps from Unknown Sources feature.
6. Select the Search icon on the home screen.
7. Type Downloader in the search box with the help of the remote.
8. Select the Downloader app from the search list.
9. Click the Download button to download and install the app.
10. After successful installation, click the Open to open the app.
11. Tap Allow to allow the Downloader app to read the Firestick storage.
12. Enter the Jesus Box IPTV download link in the URL box.
13. Click Install to install the app and tap Open to open the app on your Firestick.
14. Login with your IPTV provider and start streaming live TV on Firestick.
How to Watch Jesus Box IPTV on PC
1. Go to your favorite browser and download the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
2. Open BlueStacks and select the My Apps tab.
3. Click Install apk in the bottom right corner of the app.
4. In the popup window, select the Jesus Box IPTV apk file and click the Open button.
5. Now, the IPTV app icon appears on the screen after successful installation.
6. Open the app and start using the IPTV app on your PC.
As the Jesus Box IPTV doesn’t have a website of its own, there is no way to get official customer support. Once you install the app, you have to deal with all the issues. If you have any unsolved issues, let us know in the comments below.
Jesus Box IPTV is a quality IPTV player app that offers quality streaming to users. Support for all the M3U URLs is the best thing about IPTV. Lack of own website and lack of customer support is one of the major concerns of this IPTV. As the IPTV is free, try it for a day or a week and decide it for yourself. In the meantime, you can also try TeaTV and Cyberflix TV.