If you are wondering where you can stream live TV channels without cableTV providers, then IPTV is your answer. Without antennas, set-up boxes, you can watch live TV channels. IPTV offers channels on multiple platforms, provided that you can connect the device to the internet. Aio IPTV is one of the IPTV service providers that offer various entertainment and religious content to stream.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Aio IPTV offers various live TV channels and VOD content. You can access it on various platforms like smartphones, tablets, and smart TVs. You can enjoy various movies, TV series, documentaries, animations, and more. All the contents are classified under various categories like Aiosport, Aiotoon, and various broadcast channels. It even offers various new movies to stream. There is content that is appropriate for kids with parental control features.
How to Sign up for Aio IPTV
1. Visit the Aio IPTV website.
2. Select Purchase a Subscription.
3. Choose the pack that you want to subscribe to.
4. Now, enter your phone number and proceed with the on-screen instructions.
5. Complete the payment and get the IPTV credentials.
Get a VPN for IPTV Streaming
You need a VPN like SurfShark VPN or IPVanish VPN to protect your privacy. You will be staying anonymous, so it is hard for anyone to track you. Since it is an Iran-based IPTV so there might be high chances for the contents being geo-restricted. So, VPN will help you access the contents bypassing the restrictions.
How to Install Aio IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Play Store on your Android smartphone or tablet.
2. Tap on the Search field.
3. Type Aio IPTV on the search field.
4. Select the IPTV app from the search fields.
5. Tap the Install button.
6. Open the IPTV app.
7. Log in to your IPTV account and stream your favorite content.
How to Stream Aio IPTV on Firestick
1. Open the Amazon App Store on your Firestick by clicking Find on the home screen followed by Search.
2. Type Silk Browser and search for the app.
3. Select the Silk Browser app from the search results.
4. Now, click on the Download button.
5. Open the Silk Browser app.
6. Click on the address field and visit the Aio IPTV website.
7. Now, sign in with your account and click on the Television option.
8. Choose the content you want to stream.
How to Get Aio IPTV on Smart TV
1. Install the Aio IPTV apk on your PC and copy it to a USB.
2. Now, connect the USB drive to your Smart TV.
3. Launch the File Manager app and choose USB as your source.
4. Click on the APK File and select Install.
5. Now, the file will be installed on your Smart TV.
6. Launch the IPTV app and sign in to your account.
How to Download Aio IPTV on PC
1. Install the BlueStacks app on your PC.
2. Download the Aio IPTV APK on your PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks app and click My Apps.
4. Copy the APK File here.
5. Click on the file and choose Install.
6. Launch the app and continue to sign in with your account.
7. Stream all the movies and TV shows on your PC.
Visit the official site of Aio IPTV and scroll down to find the Contact Us option. There you can find the contact numbers for Aio support 02126802062 and 02189518. There are other ways to contact, like LinkedIn, Telegram, Instagram, and Twitter. You can also contact them via their mail ID [email protected].
Aio IPTV is a completely Iran-based IPTV that gives a fair share of both entertainment and religious content. Even you can enjoy various Language movies and TV series around the world. Check other IPTV providers like Fenix IPTV and Jesus Box IPTV.