If you want to buy IPTV services, you have to visit the respective IPTV website or contact their customer support. There is no place where you can buy, compare, and choose IPTV services. This is CableKill IPTV breaks the usual way. On the IPTV website, you can get to choose from different IPTV providers and services.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
CableKill IPTV is a hosting platform where you can buy IPTV services and download free APKs. Currently, there are more than 30 IPTV and APK files on the website. All the apps on the website can be installed on Android and Firestick devices. Let’s see how to install and buy apps from the CableKill website.
Advantages of VPN while using IPTV
Streaming video content via IPTV is restricted in many countries. To bypass the geo-restriction, use VPNs. With a VPN, you can hide your IP address and change your geo-location to any country. Some of the VPNs, like NordVPN and ProtonVPN, has servers in more than 50 countries. By using these VPNs, you can stream IPTV videos without any restriction.
How to Install IPTV from CableKill IPTV on Android Devices
(1) On your smartphone, go to the CableKill IPTV website (https://cablekill.us/). We recommend using the Google Chrome browser.
(2) The webpage will appear. Tap the Hamburger icon on the top right corner of the screen.
(3) Choose the Android APKs option.
(4) On the next screen, choose the category of apps that you want to browse.
(5) A list of IPTV apps will appear on the webpage. Select the app that you want.
(6) Now, tap the Download button to download the apk file.
(7) If it asks for any warning, click the OK button.
(8) Then, the apk file will start to download. After the download, click the Open button.
(9) Now, you will get the installation screen. Tap the Install button.
(10) After the installation, tap the Open button to run the app on your smartphone or tablet.
(11) Stream your favorite live TV or any video content from the app.
Most of the apps in the CableKill IPTV are available for free. So, you don’t have to register your payment information on the website.
How to Install IPTV from CableKill IPTV on Firestick
To install apps on Fire TV Stick from CableKill IPTV, you have to follow the steps similar to the above method. But before that, you have to make some changes in the Firestick Settings.
(1) Go to the Settings menu on your Firestick home screen.
(2) On the Settings menu, tap the My Fire TV option.
(3) Under My Fire TV settings, choose the Developer options.
(4) Select the Apps from Unknown Sources feature.
(6) Now, tap the Turn On button.
Install Apps on Firestick from CableKill IPTV using Downloader
(1) Go to the Home screen, and click the Search icon.
(2) With the on-screen keyboard, type Downloader, and search.
(3) Select the Downloader app from the list of apps.
(4) Then, tap the Download followed by the Open icon to install the Downloader app.
(5) Navigate to the search bar and type the CableKill IPTV link, https://cablekill.us/
(6) Then, tap the Go button.
(7) Now, follow the steps from 2 to 6 in the smartphone method.
(8) On the installation screen, tap the Install button.
(9) When the app is installed, tap the Open button to run the IPTV app on your Fire TV.
How to Get IPTV from CableKill IPTV on Android Smart TV
On your smart TV, open any of the web browsers and go to the CableKill IPTV website. All the IPTV apps will be displayed. Choose the app that you want to install by selecting the app. Now, you will get the app’s installation page. Scroll down and tap the Download button. The respective apk file will be downloaded. After the download, install the apk file on your smart TV. Open the IPTV app and stream your favorite live TV content.
How to Buy IPTV Streaming Device from CableKill IPTV
(1) On the CableKill IPTV website, go to the Purchase section.
(2) Select the Purchase Device button.
(3) As of now, only two IPTV devices are available. TX 3 Mini with 2GB and Keyboard remote.
(4) Click the Buy from CK Hosting button to buy the device.
(5) On the next screen, enter your delivery address and payment information.
(6) Complete the payment, and the device will be delivered to you within a week.
CableKill IPTV has only one way of customer support, Email support. You can directly mail your issues to the mail id [email protected]. You can also fill up the Contact Page. On the page, you have to enter your mail id, the reason for contacting them, and your issue. You will get a reply mail within three business days.
There is no harm in trying the CableKill IPTV platform. All the apps and IPTV apps are available for free. The website also provides quality customer support. If you are new to IPTV service, use the CableKill IPTV website and get the best free IPTV service for you. For more IPTV related updates and guides, explore iptvplayers.com.