Cobra IPTV is a reliable IPTV provider that offers the option to stream over 20,000+ channels and 70,000+ VOD content from various countries. It provides M3U URLs to stream content on any IPTV Player. In addition, it provides regular updates to offer the latest and exclusive content. It also allows you to stream VOD content from popular streaming services like Netflix, HBO, and Disney+.
Ezee Streams Review: How to Stream on Firestick, iOS, & Smart TV
Ezee Streams is an IPTV service provider with over 16,000 live TV channels, VOD, PPV, and more. It has more than 65,000 movies and TV series as Vide-On-Demand content, including genres like Romance, Action, Comedy, Adventure, Fantasy, Horror, and more. The live TV channels contain content from multiple countries like the UK, USA, Canada, France, Russia, Spain, Japan, Brazil, Panama, and more. The TV channels include categories like Kids, Religion, Lifestyle, Entertainment, Movies, and Sports, more. It offers you some of the best wildlife channels in the world. You can stream the live TV channels in SD, HD, FHD, and 4K. You can stream the IPTV on Android, Smart TV, and more.
Why Need VPN For Ezee Streams
VPN is necessary when it comes to streaming IPTV content. It can create an encrypted network to protect your data and privacy. You can use VPN to bypass any restrictions and stream the content in countries where IPTV is restricted. There are quite a lot of VPNs available in the market. You can try using premium VPNs like NordVPN, Private Internet Access VPN, and more.
Ezee Streams Subscription Price
Ezee Streams offers you three subscription plans to choose from, and they are:
How to Subscribe to Ezee Streams
1. From your Smartphone or PC, launch the browser.
2. Search for Ezee Streams, and from the search results, choose the official website.
3. Navigate to the Choose Plan For You section, choose your plan, and click Select Plan.
4. On the Checkout page, fill in all the necessary details and select Place Order.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
6. Your account will be activated within 12 hours, and you will get the account details through email.
How to Stream Ezee Streams on Android Devices
1. Launch your Android device and go to the Play Store app.
2. Tap on the Search bar and type IPTV Pro.
3. Choose the app from the results and select Install.
4. Once the installation is done, open the IPTV Pro app.
5. On the home screen, select the Menu icon and click More.
6. Click on the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
7. Select Add URL on the window that appears.
8. Enter the M3U URL of Ezee Streams and tap on OK.
9. The content will be loaded, and start watching your favorite IPTV content on Ezee Streams.
How to Watch Ezee Streams on iOS Devices
1. Power on your iOS device and open the App Store.
2. Look for IPTVX and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Select Get to install the app on your device.
4. Launch the IPTVX app and use the Ezee Streams login details to sign in.
5. Enjoy streaming live TV channels on your device.
How to Get Ezee Streams on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick device and select the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Click on Search, and in the search bar, type Downloader.
3. From the list of available apps, choose the Downloader app.
4. Select Download, and the app will be installed on your Firestick.
5. Go back to the home screen and navigate to Settings.
6. Select My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader.
7. Turn on the toggle to grant access to install apps from unknown sources on your device.
8. Launch the Downloader app and type the URL of the Tivimate IPTV apk in the apk bar.
9. Click on Go to download the IPTV apk file on your Firestick.
10. Select Install to install the IPTV app on your device.
11. Open the TiviMate IPTV app and click Add Playlists on the home screen.
12. Click on Enter URL and enter the M3U URL of Ezee Streams in the given section.
13. Start watching your favorite live TV channels on Firestick.
How to Stream Ezee Stream on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app on your device and click on TV on the home screen.
2. Select Enter add-on browser and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client from the list.
3. Click on Configure and select General.
4. Select Settings and choose Remote Path (Internet address) from the drop-down box.
5. Click on OK. Select the M3U Play List URL from the available options.
6. Type the M3U URL of Ezee Streams in the given field and click OK.
7. Select Enable and click on Channels under Categories.
8. The IPTV channels will be loaded, and enjoy streaming your favorite channel.
How to Watch Ezee Streams on MAG Devices
1. Turn on your MAG device and select Settings.
2. Select System Settings and click on Servers.
3. Click on Portals. Enter Ezee Streams in the portal 1 name.
4. Type the M3U URL of the IPTV in the Portal 1 URL and select Save.
5. Your device will restart and watch IPTV content on your MAG device.
How to Get Ezee Streams on Enigma 2
1. Power on your Enigma 2 device and go to Settings.
2. Select Setup > System Network Devices > Setup Adapter.
3. Click on Settings and note down the IP address that appears on the screen.
4. Install the Putty app from the official website on your PC and launch the app.
5. Enter the IP address in the given field and select Telenet.
6. Click on Open and set the default login as root.
7. Type the M3U URL of Ezee Streams in the given field and select Reboot.
8. Click on Enter.
9. Your device will restart, stream the live TV channels, and more on your Enigma device.
How to Stream Ezee Streams on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and open the VLC Media Player app.
2. On the home screen, click on Media available on the menu bar on the top left side of the screen.
3. Click on the Open Network Stream option.
4. On the Open Media window, select Network.
5. Please enter a network URL field, type the M3U URL of Ezee Streams and click on Play.
6. You can now stream live TV channels on your PC.
How to Watch Ezee Streams on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and launch the App Store on the home screen.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters, and from the search results, choose the official app.
3. Select Install, and the IPTV app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Ezee Streams.
5. Click on Add User.
6. The IPTV content will be loaded, choose the content you want and enjoy streaming it on your Smart TV.
- US BEIN Sports
- US ESPN Sport
- US NFL
- US NHL
- US Music
- US CW
- AF Kids
- UK-HD Movies
- BG Music
- IT Film
- IT Eagle
- FI Music
- BE Kids
- EXYU Pink Media
- and more
Ezee Streams offers you multiple ways to contact customer support in case of any problems. You can contact customer support through the Contact us form, Whatsapp, and email, with their details available on the official website.
Ezee Streams is quite a popular IPTV provider. You can stream movies, series, live TV channels, and more on this TV. The content provided by IPTV comes from various countries in the world. You can enjoy streaming the content on multiple devices but not at the same time.
Yes, it offers a 3 or 24 hours free trial period.
Decoded Streams IPTV for Android, Firestick, PC, Smart TV: How to Stream
Decoded Streams IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV provider to stream HD TV channels. So, with a basic subscription of $10 per month, you can watch the IPTV channels offered by this IPTV provider. This IPTV provides 11000+ TV channels for streaming sports, movies, TV shows, series, and news content. It has EPG support to know the channel timings. The IPTV app provides M3U URL for streaming the content on popular devices. You can install the IPTV Players app on Android, Firestick, PC, Smart TV, and other devices to watch the IPTV content.
The IPTV offers monthly subscription plans, and they are of three types. Also, you have an option to try their IPTV services for free for 24 hours with the trial package.
- 2 connections – $10/ month
- 3 connections – $12/ month
- 4 connections – $16/ month
How to Signup for Decoded Streams IPTV
1. On a browser, visit the official website of Decoded Streams IPTV.
2. Select the Store tab from the home page and browse all the plans.
3. Select any category you want.
4. Now, choose a plan and select Order Now.
5. Enter your User Name and select Continue.
6. Review your order and select Checkout.
7. Enter your details and select a Payment Method.
8. Finally, select Complete Order to initiate a transaction.
9. After a successful transaction, you will receive the M3U URL through your mail.
Connect to VPN and Stream IPTV Channels
VPN has become an essential tool in our day-to-day life because it is the only tool that assures our privacy. It ensures our privacy is locked safe by tunneling our internet connection to an encrypted server. So, your data will be safe on a VPN server. After you disconnect the VPN, all the data will be erased from the server. It is conclusive that VPN will put you away from illegal streaming issues. So, connect to the best VPN, such as Private VPN and IPVanish VPN, while streaming IPTV channels.
How to Stream Decoded Streams IPTV on Android Devices
1. Launch Settings on your Android smartphone, tablet, or TV.
2. Now, select Security in Settings and click Unknown Sources.
3. Choose the browser to launch and download the Perfect Player app from a reliable source.
4. Tap on the Install button to download the IPTV Player app.
5. Launch the Perfect Player IPTV app after installation.
6. Add the M3U URL of Decoded Streams IPTV.
7. Then, choose the IPTV content to watch on Android devices.
How to Watch Decoded Streams IPTV on iOS device
1. Open the App Store on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Search for the GSE Smart IPTV.
4. Tap on the Get button to install the GSE Smart IPTV app.
5. Select Open to launch the GSE Smart IPTV application after installation.
6. Tap Load Playlist or File/URL.
7. Add the M3U URL of Decoded Streams IPTV.
8. Now, watch your favorite channels on your iOS device.
How to Watch Decoded Streams IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and connect to an internet connection.
2. On your Fire TV’s home screen, select the Find tab.
3. Under the Find tab, click the Search tile.
4. Search for the Downloader app using the Virtual keyboard.
5. All the applications related to your search will be displayed.
6. Choose the Downloader application and select the Get button to install the Downloader app.
Note: Before launching the Downloader app, you have to enable access to the Downloader to install applications from other sources.
7. Open the Settings on your Fire TV and click the My Fire TV option.
8. Go to Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader. Turn on the Downloader.
9. Now, you can launch the Downloader application.
10. Select the URL box to enter the URL of the IPTV Blink Player.
11. Click the Go button to download and install the IPTV Blink Player.
12. Then, launch the IPTV Player app and move to Add Playlists section.
13. Enter the M3U URL of the Decoded Streams IPTV.
14. Now, choose any channel you want to stream on the Fire TV device.
How to Get Decoded Streams IPTV on Smart TV
1. Install the Smart IPTV app from the official App Store of your Smart TV.
2. Then, launch the Smart IPTV app, and the MAC address will be displayed. Note it down.
2. Now, open a browser on any device you want.
3. Enter the URL of the Smart IPTV and browse it.
4. From the home screen, click on the My List tab.
5. In the MAC address box, enter the MAC address of your Smart TV.
6. In the URL box, enter the M3U URL of Decoded Streams IPTV.
7. Now, click on the Send button.
8. Restart the Smart IPTV app on your Smart TV.
9. Now, you can choose between all the available channels to watch it.
How to Access Decoded Streams IPTV on Windows / Mac PC
1. From the official website of BlueStacks, download and install the emulator on your PC.
2. Then, launch the BlueStacks application.
3. Sign in with your Google Account.
4. Choose the Google Play Store icon from the home screen.
5. Search for the IPTV Smarters Player.
6. Click on the Install button to install the IPTV Player on your PC.
7. Now, open the IPTV Smarters on your Windows or Mac device.
8. Copy and paste the M3U URL of the Decoded Streams IPTV you received through the mail.
9. Add the M3U URL File on the IPTV Smarters Player app.
10. Now, you can stream across all the available channels on your PC.
How to Stream Decoded Streams IPTV on MAG Device
1. Connect the MAG device to the TV and go to the home screen.
2. Select Settings and click System Settings.
3. Choose Servers in the menu and select Portals.
4. Provide the Portal Name and enter the M3U URL of the IPTV Provider.
5. Select the Save option, and it will restart the MAG device.
6. Now, choose the IPTV content to watch on the TV.
The customer support offered by the Decoded Streams IPTV is exclusive and the best. To get customer support, visit the official website of the Decoded Streams IPTV and select the Contact Us tab. Then, you have to enter your login credentials to register a complaint and request customer support.
The exciting deals provided by this IPTV provider make live TV streaming more affordable. The IPTV also categorized the TV channels for easy browsing and streaming. With this IPTV, you will be entitled to many premium channels. So, you can go for this affordable IPTV provider or can choose other IPTV providers like Endless IPTV, Ghost IPTV, and Wildside IPTV.
Voodoo IPTV Review: Subscription, Setup, Kodi Add-on
IPTV services let you watch live TV channels on the internet. It has become easy to install and watch IPTV than the cable TV service. Voodoo IPTV is one such IPTV that is easy to set up and access on various devices. It offers you over 1200 encrypted channels and more than 6000+ movies and VODs. So let’s see more about Voodoo IPTV.
Is Voodoo IPTV Shutdown?
Voodoo IPTV service has been shut down completely after being sued by the DISH network. So the IPTV is not currently in service. All their services and website have been blacked out completely. If you have subscribed to Voodoo TV, then you can no longer use the service.
Purpose of a VPN While accessing IPTV
Whenever accessing any kind of IPTV service, it is better to use a premium VPN to avoid your IP address being tracked and monitored. VPN provides you with a shield and keeps you secure. Among several VPNs, NordVPN provides a fast, secure, and anonymous browsing environment.
Sign up for Voodoo IPTV
 Open any available browser on your PC/smartphone.
 Visit the Voodoo official site to buy a subscription.
 Select any of the available plans and click on Buy Now.
 Complete the payment process, and you will receive a mail from Voodoo IPTV with your username and password.
Note: Make sure both username and password are placed in a secured location.
How to Stream Voodoo IPTV on Android and iOS
Note: The Stalker TV app is not for free, and it comes at a price of $9.99 in the Play Store and $4.99 in the App Store.
 Open the Stalker TV app from your device.
 Log in with your username and password provided during the signup process.
 Now, you can stream Voodoo IPTV from your smartphone.
How to Install Voodoo Kodi Add-on
 Download and install the Kodi app on your respective device.
 After installation, open Kodi.
 Click on the Settings icon from the side pane.
 Select System from the settings.
 Navigate to Add-ons under system settings.
 Make sure to turn on the Unknown sources toggle.
 Click Yes on the warning pop-up.
 Get back to Settings and select File Manager.
 Inside File manager, Click on Add source.
 Add File source by Clicking on <None>.
 Type the following URL: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo in the URL box and click on, Ok.
 Enter the name for the media source and again click on, Ok.
 Now, your media source will be added, and then get back to the Settings menu.
 Select Add-ons from the settings.
 Click on Install from Zip file.
 Now, click on your Zip file to open it.
 Select the repository zip file (repository.goldengun.zip) and click on OK.
 Wait until the Goldengun add-on installed message appears.
 Then, click on Install from repository.
 Inside the repository, select Golden Gun.
 Now, scroll down and select Video add-ons.
 Under Video add-ons, scroll down to find Voodoo.
 Click on Install to get Voodoo as a Kodi add-on.
 A pop-up with the additional add-on that will be installed appears on the screen. Click Ok.
 Once, Voodoo is installed, you will receive a notification within Kodi.
 Now, open and start streaming on Voodoo.
There is no chance for Voodoo IPTV to redeem its service again in the IPTV market. So start looking for some new alternatives like Beast TV IPTV, Helix IPTV, Ghost IPTV, etc., that offer similar deals like Voodoo IPTV.
Best2 days ago
Best 12 IPTV Boxes to Watch Live TV Channels (2023)
How To2 days ago
How to Install and Stream IPTV on Grundig Smart TV
Free IPTV2 days ago
PAL IPTV: How to Install on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, & PC
How To2 days ago
IPTV Farm Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, MAG, and PC
How To2 days ago
IPTV Lead: How to Stream Channels on Android, Firestick, PC
Freemium IPTV2 days ago
Best IPTV Service in Malaysia to Stream TV9, NTV7, Astro, 8TV
Installation2 days ago
How to Install and Watch IPTV on TCL Smart TV [All Models]
Free IPTV2 days ago
Rayo IPTV Player Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV