Comstar TV IPTV is a prominent and one of the most trusted IPTV providers offering titles and content in different languages. Though the IPTV providers are globally limited, Comstar allows us to access more than 10,000+ live TV shows, 9000+ movies, events, and more. It covers several popular and favorite content with good video qualities like FHD, HD, and SD resolution. The major positive of subscribing to an IPTV is that it offers more content at a lower price when compared to other service providers. Fortunately, this IPTV can be streamed on many devices, including Android, iOS, Firestick, PC, and more.
Why is VPN Important While Accessing IPTV
When using IPTV services, ensure you are connected to the VPN, as most of the IPTV providers are illegal sources. Moreover, there are chances for the IPTV providers to track your device IP, which may violate your privacy. So, a VPN on your device masks your IP details and ensures data security. There a many reliable VPNs, out of which we would recommend IPVanish VPN.
How to Sign Up for Comstar TV IPTV
1. Open the web browser and go to the Comstar IPTV (comstar.tv) website.
2. Scroll down to check the subscription plans, and choose anyone that suits your requirement.
3. Click the I Understand and Agree option to accept the terms and conditions.
4. On the Configure page, choose your device and click the Continue button.
5. Tick the I agree to the terms of the Agreement checkbox and click the Continue Order button.
6. On the next screen, click Checkout.
7. Enter personal information and scroll down.
8. Choose your preferred payment method and make the payment.
9. With this, you will get your Comstar TV credentials to your registered mail id. Using these credentials, you will be able to access the Comstar IPTV.
How to Install Comstar TV IPTV on Android Smartphones
Pre-Requisite: Before adding Comstar IPTV to Android device, go to Settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources >> OK >> Trust.
1. Open a browser of your choice on your Android phone/tablet and visit https://comstar.tv/comstartv221.apk
2. The Comstar apk file will begin to download.
3. After the download is completed, tap the Open button.
4. On the installation screen, tap the Install button.
5. When the installation is completed, tap Open.
6. Enter your Comstar IPTV credentials and get access to all the live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Install Comstar TV IPTV on Firestick
1. Go to the Find tab on your Home Screen, and click on the Search option.
2. Search for the Downloader application using the Amazon voice remote or the virtual keyboard.
3. Select the Downloader app from the list of apps, and proceed further by clicking on the Download icon.
4. Go to the Settings option, and click on the My Fire TV option.
5. Navigate to the Developer option, and click on the Install Unknown Apps.
6. Scroll down and locate the Downloader app, and enable the Unknown Apps option.
7. Launch the Downloader app that is available under the Your Apps tab on Firestick.
8. Enter the Comstar IPTV APK URL in the downloader app, and click on the Go option.
9. Now, download and install the IPTV APK on your Firestick device.
10. Finally, launch the IPTV app and log in using the Comstar credentials.
11. Select the content you wish to watch and enjoy streaming on Firestick.
How to Install Comstar TV IPTV on Android TV
(1) Open any web browser on your PC and go to the Comstar IPTV download link, https://comstar.tv/comstartv221.apk.
(2) Download the Comstar TV apk file and transfer the IPTV Apk file to the USB drive.
(3) Connect the USB Drive to the Smart TV and turn on the Smart TV.
(4) Go to Settings and select Device Preferences.
(5) Click Security & restrictions and choose Unknown Sources to turn on.
(6) Search and launch the Downloads folder on the Smart TV
(7) Open the IPTV apk file to install the IPTV app.
(8) Launch the IPTV app and sign in with your IPTV credentials.
(9) Choose the content to watch on the Smart TV.
How to Install Comstar TV IPTV on Windows PC
(1) On your Windows PC, go to the Comstar IPTV website (comstar.tv).
(2) Hover to the Download button and click the Windows App.
(3) The extension file will be downloaded.
(4) Install the extension file and use your Comstar TV credentials to watch the 10000+ live TV channels.
How to Install Comstar IPTV on Enigma
(1) Find the IP address of your Enigma 2 from Settings >> Setup >> System >> Device Setup >> Adapter Settings.
(2) Download and install the PuTTY software on your PC.
(3) Launch the software and type the IP address.
(4) Choose Connection Type as Telnet.
(5) Select the Open button.
(6) Now, input the playlist link that you received from Comstar IPTV.
(7) Finally, reboot your device and start streaming the desired channels.
How to Watch Comstar IPTV on MAG Devices
(1) Turn on your MAG and select the Settings icon from the home screen.
(2) Navigate to select the Portals option.
(3) Input as Comstar IPTV on the Portal 1 name field.
(4) Provide the playlist link you have received on the Portal 1 URL field.
(5) Now, you shall reboot your MAG device.
(6) When the Comstar IPTV gets updated, you shall start watching any title on your MAG device.
Comstar IPTV has only one way of customer support, an open ticket system. Visit its official website to click on the Contact Us link. You need to mention your name, email address, subject of the query, department, priority of query, and then your message on the form. On comparing with other IPTV providers, the IPTV lacks a variety of customer support.
Comstar IPTV Review
As of now, Comstar IPTV is one of the most trusted and reliable IPTV providers. The users of the IPTV never had any major issues with the video content or buffering issues. The only disadvantage of Comstar TV is that there is no live chat support. If you are satisfied with the email contact support, then you can go subscription.
Frontline Streams IPTV Review: How to Install on Android, Firestick, PC, Smart TV
Frontline Streams IPTV is an IPTV service provider with 8000+ live TV channels, 15000+ movies, TV Shows, PPV, and more. The channels are from categories like Music, Movies, Entertainment, Kids, Religion, News, and more. You can stream major sports matches live and in HD. All the contents available on this IPTV are HD and FHD quality. It gives you access to hundreds of premium pay-per-view content. It is compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Why Use VPN to Stream IPTV?
VPN is necessary when it comes to streaming IPTV. Since most countries around the world consider IPTV illegal and block the streaming of IPTV, you can use VPN to bypass these blocks and stream IPTV in these restricted countries. By hiding your IP address and location, VPN helps you can remain anonymous. You can use VPN to protect your data and privacy.
Subscription Price of Frontline Streams IPTV
This IPTV offers multiple plans to choose from, and it also has 24-hour pass for $3 for 1 device connection. The subscription has many device connection options, and they are:
|Subscription Plan||1 Connection||2 Connections||3 Connections||4 Connections|
|1 Month Plan||$13||$16||$19||$22|
|3 Months Plan||$35||$42||$47||$50|
|6 Months Plan||$60||$70||$80||$90|
|12 Months Plan||$90||$110||$130||$150|
How to Subscribe to Frontline Streams IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, visit Frontline Streams IPTV Official Website.
2. Select IPTV Packages on the menu bar.
3. Choose the plan you want and select Buy Now.
4. Click on Sign up now and choose View basket.
5. Select Proceed to Checkout.
6. On the Checkout page, enter the Billing Details and Credit Card details and select Sign up now.
7. You have now subscribed to the IPTV, and you will receive all the details through email.
How to Get Frontline Streams IPTV on Android Devices
1. Power on your Android device and go to Play Store.
2. Search for Rayo IPTV, and from the search results, choose the app.
3. Click on Install and wait for the installation to be done.
4. Open the Rayo IPTV app and select Use Your Playlist URL.
5. Enter the M3U URL of Frontline Streams IPTV and click on Add Playlists.
6. Start streaming your favorite IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Stream Frontline Streams IPTV on Smart TV
1. Switch on your Smart TV and go to the App Store.
2. Type IPTV Smarters on the search bar and choose the app.
3. Select Install/Get, and the app will be installed on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the IPTV Smarters app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL Frontline Streams IPTV.
5. Click on Add User. The content will be loaded, and enjoy streaming the IPTV on your device.
How to Watch Frontline Streams IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and go to the Find tab.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion and click on Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Select the Downloader app and enable it.
8. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Lenox Media Player apk.
9. Click on Go, and the app apk file will be downloaded on your device.
10. Select Install to install the IPTV Player and launch the Lenox Media Player app.
11. Type the M3U URL of Frontline Streams IPTV and start watching live TV channels on Firestick.
How to Get Frontline Streams IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Power on your PC and open the browser.
2. Enter BlueStacks on the search bar and choose the BlueStacks Official Website from the results.
3. Select Download, and the Android emulator will be downloaded on your PC.
4. Open the downloaded file and select Install.
5. Wait for the installation to finish and launch the BlueStacks app.
6. Sign in using your Google account and select Play Store to launch.
7. Look for IPTV pro and select Install to install the IPTV Player app.
8. Launch the IPTV Pro app and type the M3U URL of Frontline Streams IPTV.
9. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching it on your PC.
How to Stream Frontline Streams IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch your iOS device and open App Store.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV and choose the app from the results.
3. Click on Get, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app. Select the hamburger icon and click on Remote Playlist.
5. Click on the + icon on the top left side of the screen and select Add M3U URL.
6. Enter the Playlist name and URL as Frontline Streams IPTV and M3U URL of Frontline Streams IPTV.
7. Select Add and stream the channels you like on your iOS device.
How to Watch Frontline Streams IPTV on Kodi
1. Start your device and install the Kodi app.
2. Launch the app and select TV on the home screen.
3. Click on Enter add-on browser and select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Select Configure and click on General.
5. Choose Location and select Remote Path (Internet address) on the drop-down menu.
6. Click on OK and choose the M3U Play List URL.
7. Enter the M3U URL of Frontline Streams IPTV and click on OK.
8. Select Enable and click on Channels.
9. Enjoy streaming IPTV channels on Kodi.
Frontline Streams offers the best Customer Service 24/7. Contact them if you have issues by visiting the Contact Us form on the official website. Enter your email, subject, and the issue you are facing, and select Send Message. They will get back to you within 2-3 working days. You can also use the Live Chat feature and get your issue clarified right away or send an Email.
Frontline Streams IPTV Review
Frontline Streams IPTV requires a subscription to stream the content. With the help of its powerful streaming servers, you can stream the content without any freezing or stuttering. Since this IPTV doesn’t have an IPTV player of its own, you can use other IPTV players to stream the content. It is quite impossible to decide whether IPTV is legal or not. So you need to use a VPN when streaming the IPTV.
Viewsible IPTV Review: How to Stream 18000 TV Channels for $10
Viewsible IPTV is a popular IPTV service provider for streaming sports content. This IPTV offers you more than 18000+ live TV channels, movies, TV series, and more. It has content from different parts of the world and in many categories like News, Entertainment, Sports, Kids, Religion, and a lot more. It also has over 62000 Video-on-demand content. The usage of IPTV to stream content is very cost-effective when compared with traditional cable and satellite networks. It has an Uptime of 100% and allows you to stream the content with no buffering. You can stream the content in a variety of formats like HD, FHD, and 4K channels. The IPTV is compatible with Android, Smart TV, Kodi, iOS, and a lot more.
Why Use VPN for Viewsible IPTV?
The reason for using the VPN for Viewsible IPTV is to avoid any legal issues and to stream the IPTV in restricted countries. VPN helps you protect your data and security by creating a private network and encrypting all incoming and outgoing data. It also hides your IP address from ISPs, hackers, and others so that you can stream IPTV anonymously. You can use the VPN to bypass any geo-restrictions set by your country and stream the IPTV content. Currently, there are a lot of VPNs out there that are available for both free and paid. Some of the best VPNs are Nord VPN, Turbo VPN, and more.
Subscription Price of Viewsible IPTV
Viewsible IPTV is a subscription-based service. It gives you a 24-hour free trial period. There are multiple plans to choose from, and the plan are:
|Plan||Number of Connections||Price|
|1 Month Plan||1||$10.00|
|3 Months Plan||1||$25.00|
|6 Months Plan||1||$45.00|
|12 Months Plan||1||$80.00|
|1 Month Plan||2||$18.00|
|3 Months Plan||2||$46.00|
|6 Months Plan||2||$84.00|
|12 Months Plan||2||$152.00|
|1 Month Plan||3||$23.00|
|3 Months Plan||3||$67.00|
|6 Months Plan||3||$129.00|
|12 Months Plan||3||$231.00|
How to Subscribe to Viewsible IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, select your browser to open.
2. Search for Viewsible IPTV, and choose the official website.
3. Scroll down to Packages. Choose the plan you want and select Buy Now.
4. On the Configure page, click on Continue.
5. Select Checkout on the Review & Checkout page.
6. On the Checkout page, enter all the necessary details and click on Complete Order.
7. You have now subscribed to the IPTV, and you will receive all the necessary details through email.
How to Stream Viewsible IPTV on Android Devices
1. Power on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Enter Rayo IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
3. Click on Install, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Launch the Rayo IPTV app and click on the Use Your Playlist URL.
5. Type the M3U Playlists in the given section and select Add Playlists.
6. The content will be loaded on your Android device, and enjoy streaming the IPTV content.
How to Watch Viewsible IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Power on your iOS device and go to the App Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and type GSE Smart IPTV.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click on Get.
4. The app will be installed on your device, and open the GSE Smart IPTV app.
5. Tap on the hamburger icon and select Remote Playlist.
6. Select the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
7. Click on Add M3U URL and enter the playlist name and playlist URL as Viewsible IPTV and M3U URL of the IPTV.
8. Select Add and start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
How to Get Viewsible IPTV on Android TV and Nvidia Shield
1. Turn on your Android device and select Apps.
2. Navigate to Play Store and open the app.
3. Search for OTT Navigator IPTV, and from the search results, choose the app.
4. Click on Install to install the app on your Android TV.
5. Once the installation is done, open the OTT Navigator IPTV app and enter the M3U URL of Viewsible IPTV.
6. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching it on your TV.
How to Stream Viewsible IPTV on Smart TV
1. Switch on your Smart TV and launch the App Store.
2. Type IPTV Smarters on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Select Install/Get, and the app will be installed on your Smart TV.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters app and type the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the Viewsible IPTV.
5. Click on Add User and watch live TV channels on Smart TV.
How to Watch Viewsible IPTV on Firestick
1. Start your Firestick device and go to the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. From the suggestion list, choose the app and click on Download.
4. The app will be downloaded on your device and go back to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
6. Choose Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Click on the Downloader app and enable it so that you can install apps from unknown sources on your device.
8. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of 247 IPTV apk in the URL box.
9. Click on Go to download the app on Firestick and select Install.
10. Wait for the installation to be over, and then launch the 247 IPTV app.
11. Type the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Viewsible IPTV and select Login.
12. The content will be loaded, and enjoy watching your favorite live TV channels on Firestick.
How to Stream Viewsible IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Power on your PC and launch the browser.
2. Enter BlueStacks on the search bar and choose the official website from the results.
3. Select Download to download the Android emulator on the PC and open the downloaded file.
4. Click on Install to install the app on your PC. Wait for the installation to be done.
5. Launch the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google account.
6. Select Play Store on the home screen and look for IPTV Pro.
7. From the search results, choose the app and click Install.
8. The app will be installed on BlueStacks, and open the IPTV Pro app.
9. Select the Menu icon and click on the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
10. Click on Add URL and enter the M3U Playlist URL of Viewsible IPTV. Select OK.
11. Choose any content you want and enjoy streaming it on your PC.
How to Stream Viewsible IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Switch on your MAG device and select Settings.
2. Choose System Settings and click on Servers.
3. Select Portals and enter Viewsible IPTV and M3U URL of the IPTV as portal name and portal URL.
4. Click on Save, and the device will restart.
5. The IPTV contents will now be available on the MAG device, and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Watch Viewsible IPTV on Formular Devices
1. Power on your Formular box and launch the MyTV Online app.
2. A Mac address will appear on the top right corner screen, and note it down.
3. Click on Add Portal and type Viewsible IPTV and M3U URL of IPTV on Portal name and Portal URL.
4. Select Connect to load the content on the screen.
5. Start watching live TV channels on your Formular device.
How to Watch Viewsible IPTV on Kodi
1. Turn on your streaming device and install the Kodi app.
2. Launch the app and select TV on the right side menu of the home screen.
3. Select Enter add-on browser and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client from the list.
4. Click on Configure and select General.
5. Select the drop-down menu and choose Remote Patch (Internet access) on Location.
6. Click on OK. Choose the M3U Play List URL and type the M3U URL of Viewsible IPTV. Select OK.
7. Select Enable and choose Channels. The content will be loaded, and select the channel you want.
8. Enjoy streaming it on your Kodi.
Customer Support will be available 24/7, and you can contact them in case of problems with the IPTV. Go to the Viewsible IPTVs official website and select the Live Chat menu. Enter the issue you are facing, and you can get a solution to your problem immediately from customer support.
Viewsible IPTV Review
Viewsible IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service provider. It offers live TV channels, VOD, PPV, and more. This IPTV provides you with only the Xtream Codes API and M3U URL to stream the content. You need to use IPTV players to access the content available in the URL. The channels are updated regularly and allow you to pause or resume live TV channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no such IPTV apk file available to download. You have to install the IPTV Player to stream the Viewsible IPTV content.
Below are the methods you can try to solve the IPTV not working issue:
1. Check your internet connection.
2. Check whether the login details are correct.
3. Try another IPTV player app.
4. Clear cache data on your app.
XoomsTV IPTV for Android, iOS, Firestick: How to Install and Use
XoomsTV IPTV is an IPTV provider with M3U URL Playlist to stream the content using the IPTV Player. It offers 15000+ live TV channels along with EPG support. The on-demand library has 30000+ movies, series, and TV shows. In addition to this, it offers all premium live TV channels. You can stream PPV events, UFC, NBA, NFL, NHL, and NAAC. All the channels and contents are available in 4K HD and UHD streaming. You can enjoy the streaming with the best IPTV Players like IPTV Smarters Pro, TiviMate, and XCIPTV.
The subscription pricing ranges from €13.99/month to €91.99/12 months.
How to Sign Up for XoomsTV IPTV
#1 Visit the XoomsTV IPTV website on your Smartphone or PC.
#2 Choose the Pricing option.
#3 Select the plan that you want to subscribe to.
#4 Click whether to Use PayPal or Use Card.
#5 Complete the payment and follow the on-screen instructions.
#6 You will receive the username, password, and M3U link in your email.
Get VPN for IPTV Streaming
The use of a VPN is to encrypt your data and hide your IP address so that your internet activity will be protected. It will hide your online activities and identity so that you can browse anonymously, even on public WiFi. Also, to bypass geo-restrictions, a VPN plays a significant role. So you will definitely need a VPN in order to team up with an IPTV service provider.
How to Stream XoomsTV IPTV on Android Devices
#1 Install the XCIPTV Player on your Android device from the Play Store.
#2 Open the XCIPTV app on your Android phone or tablet.
#3 Enter the M3U URL of XoomsTV IPTV.
#4 Choose the Media player from which you want to stream.
#5 Select Live TV and choose the channel you want to watch.
How to Stream XoomsTV IPTV on iOS Devices
#1 Open the App Store and install the GSE Smart IPTV app on your iPhone or iPad.
#2 Launch the GSE SMART IPTV app on your iOS device.
#3 Tap the + icon.
#4 Click on the Add M3U URL option.
#5 Enter the M3U URL of XoomsTV IPTV.
#6 Click Add User and start streaming the videos
How to Stream XoomsTV IPTV on Firestick
#1 Click on the Find tab from the main menu and select the Search option.
#2 On the search screen, search for the Downloader app.
#3 Download the Downloader app on your Firestick and move to the home screen.
#4 Go to the Settings menu and select My Fire TV.
#5 Choose Developer Options under My Fire TV.
#6 Select Install Unknown Apps.
#7 Turn on the Downloader app.
#8 Go back to the home screen and open the Downloader app.
#9 Then, install IPTV Smarters Pro on your Firestick.
#10 Now, open the IPTV Smarters app.
#11 Click Add User button and choose M3U URL.
#13 Enter any name and the URL of the Xooms IPTV.
#15 Click Add User and stream its content
How to Stream XoomsTV IPTV on PC
#1 Download and install the VLC Media Player on your PC.
#2 Click on the Media option and choose Open Network Streams.
#3 Enter the M3U URL of XoomsTV IPTV on the Network URL field.
#4 Click Play and wait for the contents to load.
#5 Then, stream all the video content.
How to Stream XoomsTV IPTV on MAG Device
#1 Connect the MAG device to the TV and start the MAG device.
#2 Select the Settings on the home screen and choose System Settings.
#3 Click the Servers option and select the Portals.
#4 Type the Portal Name as XoomsTV IPTV and enter the M3U URL of the IPTV Provider.
#5 Select Save and restart the MAG device to get the content.
#6 Choose the content on the IPTV to watch on the TV.
How to Stream XoomsTV IPTV on Kodi
#1 Get the Kodi app on your Streaming device and launch the app.
#2 Select the TV option in the left side menu and choose Enter Add-on browser.
#3 Click PVR IPTV Simple Client and select Configure option.
#4 Choose General in PVR IPTV Simple Client to get the menu.
#5 Select Location and click Remote Path in the drop-down menu.
#6 Click OK and select the M3U Play List URL in the General Menu.
#7 Provide the M3U URL of XoomsTV IPTV and select OK.
#8 Click Enable and choose Channels in the Categories.
#9 Now, choose the TV channel to stream on the streaming device.
XoomsTV IPTV offers 24/7 customer support to all its customers. There is a dedicated FAQ section on their official site where you can find all the answers to general queries. You can click the We are Here button at the bottom of the screen to have live chat support.
XoomsTV IPTV Review
With a huge collection of live TV channels and VOD content, XoomsTV IPTV is one of the standard IPTV providers with 24/7 customer support. It offers a reliable service with no buffering or time-lapse. Their uptime is 99% and performs in a stable way. Also, check out other IPTV service providers like Viking IPTV and Zoom IPTV.
Best2 days ago
Best 12 IPTV Boxes to Watch Live TV Channels (2023)
How To2 days ago
How to Install and Stream IPTV on Grundig Smart TV
How To2 days ago
IPTV Farm Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, MAG, and PC
Free IPTV2 days ago
PAL IPTV: How to Install on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, & PC
How To2 days ago
IPTV Lead: How to Stream Channels on Android, Firestick, PC
Freemium IPTV2 days ago
Best IPTV Service in Malaysia to Stream TV9, NTV7, Astro, 8TV
Installation2 days ago
How to Install and Watch IPTV on TCL Smart TV [All Models]
Free IPTV2 days ago
Rayo IPTV Player Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV