If you are looking for an IPTV service to watch Sports channels in high-definition (HD) quality, Dragon IPTV is an excellent choice. With Dragon IPTV, you can enjoy streaming 20,000 Live TV channels in both SD and HD quality. Dragon IPTV supports both Apk and M3U file formats, allowing you to stream on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. Additionally, you can watch Live TV channels simultaneously on two devices.
Why Should You Choose Dragon IPTV?
- Dragon IPTV provides an extensive selection of over 20,000 live channels featuring sports, news, and more.
- With the Catch-up facility, you can watch TV channels at your convenience.
- Dragon IPTV offers a range of international TV channels.
- Customer support is available 24/7 through live chat and WhatsApp.
- The service runs on a stable server to avoid freezing or stuttering during streaming.
Dragon IPTV offers different subscription plans:
|Subscription||One Connection||Two Connections|
Why Do You Need a VPN for Streaming Dragon IPTV?
It is highly recommended to use a VPN when streaming any IPTV service on your device. A VPN protects your identity and IP address from being accessed by others. Additionally, some IPTV services may contain illegal content, and you may be held responsible for streaming such content. NordVPN and ExpressVPN are two reliable VPN providers that offer fast, secure, and anonymous browsing when accessing IPTV services.
How to Sign Up for Dragon IPTV
To sign up for Dragon IPTV, follow these steps:
 Launch any web browser on your PC.
 Go to the Dragon IPTV Official site (https://www.dragoniptv.us/).
 Scroll down the page until you find the Subscription Pricing tab.
 Select a plan from the available list and click on Order now.
 Click on Buy Now from the pop-up that appears at the top.
 Complete the payment process via PayPal.
 After the payment is made, you will receive a confirmation email with your Dragon IPTV credentials, including the username, password, port link, setup guides, and more.
Olympus IPTV Review: How to Stream on Firestick, Smart TV, & Mac
Olympus IPTV is an IPTV service that provides over 15,000+ channels with various categories and on-demand content. You can get this at $10.00 per month with the standard package, and it allows one connection per subscription. This Olympus IPTV allows you to watch and stream all the channels you wish to watch on devices, including Android, Windows PC, Smart TV, and more.
Why is VPN used to Access Olympus IPTV?
In general, VPN service is used while using an IPTV because most IPTV is illegal. Moreover, using the best VPN service would help us ensure data privacy and mask our IP address from being tracked by the service provider. Many IPTV also has a geo-restriction, so using a VPN like Express VPN or IPVanish VPN to can tackle the restriction from any region worldwide.
Subscription Plans of Olympus IPTV
The following are the subscription plans that take place in Olympus IPTV.
|1 month||$10.00||16,000+ Live Streams, 35,000+ Movies & series on demand.|
|3 months||$25.00||16,000+ Live Streams, 35,000+ Movies & series on demand.|
|6 months||$45.00||16,000+ Live Streams, 35,000+ Movies & series on demand.|
|9 months||$80.00||16,000+ Live Streams, 35,000+ Movies & series on demand.|
Installation for Olympus
Olympus is the IPTV service that can be accessed on devices like Amazon Firestick, Chromecast, Android Phones, Tablets, and other devices with Android OS. This provides you with the M3U URL to get the service easily first, select the subscription you need from the official site and start streaming the content you need on your device.
How to Watch Olympus IPTV on Android Device
1. Turn on your Android and move to the Play Store from the home screen.
2. Enter the Rayo IPTV on the search bar and select the App from the result.
3. Click on the Install option and launch the Rayo IPTV app once the installation is over.
4. Open the app and select the Use Your Playlist URL and enter the M3U playlist of Olympus IPTV.
5. Select the Add Playlist and stream your favorite content on your Android.
How to Watch Olympus IPTV on iOS Device
1. Power on your iOS device and launch the App Store.
2. Then, search for 247 IPTV and select the app.
3. Click the Get button to install the app on your device.
4. Open the 247 IPTV app and enter all the details like Username, Password, and M3U URL of Olympus IPTV.
5. Select the Login option and enjoy watching the content you need.
How to Watch Olympus IPTV on Firestick
1. Switch on your Firestick and tap the Find button.
2. Choose the Search button and enter the Downloader on the search bar.
3. Select the App from the result and click on Download to install the Downloader on Firestick.
4. Then, press the Home button on the Firestick remote.
5. Move to the Settings option and choose the My Fire TV.
6. Tap on the Developers Option and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Select the Downloader app and enable it, that will help you to install the apps from Unknown sources on your device.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Tivimate IPTV APK on the URL box.
9. Now, click the Go option to download the app on firestick and click on Install.
10. Wait till the installation gets over, open the Tivimate IPTV app, and click Add Playlist.
11. Select Enter URL and type the M3U URL of Olympus IPTV.
12. Once the process gets over, start streaming the channels you need to watch on Olympus IPTV.
How to watch Olympus IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV device and open the App Store.
2. Type IPTV Smarters on the search bar and select the app from the search result.
3. Install the IPTV Smarters app on the Smart TV and launch the IPTV Smarters.
4. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the Olympus IPTV and tap the Add User option.
5. Finally, you can start streaming the content that you need.
How can you Watch Olympus IPTV on Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and open the VLC Media Player app.
2. Select the Media > Open Network Streams > Network > M3U URL of Olympus IPTV.
3. Tap the Play option, and you can stream the IPTV content on your PC.
4. After the process gets over, you can start streaming the content you like to watch.
How to Stream Olympus IPTV on Kodi
1. Install Kodi on your device and launch the Kodi app.
2. Click the TV from the menu and select Enter add-on browser.
3. Select the PVR IPTV Simple Client and then click on Configure option.
4. Choose the General option and the Location from the menu.
5. Select the Remote path (internet address) from the drop-down box and click OK.
6. Enter the M3U Play List URL and type the M3U URL of Olympus IPTV in the given section and click OK.
7. Now, select Enable the option and click the Channels menu.
8. You can start streaming the channels on Kodi.
How can you Stream Olympus IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Switch on your MAG devices and move to the Settings option.
2. Select the System Settings option and select the Servers option.
3. Choose the Portals under the Server menu.
4. Then, enter the Olympus IPTV as the portal name and enter the M3U URL of the Olympus IPTV in the portal 1 URL section.
5. Click on the Save button and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Watch Olympus IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Turn on your Enigma 2 device and select Settings > Setup > System Network Device > Setup Adapter > Settings.
2. Then, you can see the IP address appearing on the screen and note it down.
3. Open the Browser on your PC and search for Putty Software.
4. Select the official website and Download the software on your device.
5. Install it on the PC and open the Putty software.
6. Enter the IP address in the field and select the Telenet option.
7. Tap Open and set the default login as root.
8. Enter the M3U URL of the Olympus IPTV and then Reboot.
9. Finally, select the Enter option your device gets restarted, and the IPTV channels will be loaded.
10. Start watching your favorite content on Enigma 2.
How to Watch Olympus IPTV on Formular
1. Turn on your Formular device and launch the MyTV Online app on the formula device.
2. From the screen, note down the MAC address that appears on the screen.
3. Tap the Add Portal and type the Olympus IPTV as the portal name.
4. Type the M3U URL of Olympus IPTV in the Portal URL section.
5. Choose the Connect option and enjoy streaming the movies, TV series, and live TV channels you need.
Olympus has customer support that you can contact as you experience any issues that you face while using the Olympus service. They will guide you to find the issues with the basic troubleshooting methods and helps us fix the issue. You can contact them through Email and an online form on their website, explain the problems clearly, and wait patiently for their response.
Olympus IPTV offers a vast collection of movies, series, and on-demand content compatible with most streaming devices. This has various categories with different channels in it. You can access any subscription plans and start streaming the channels you need. There are some other best services of IPTV, like Dragon IPTV, Wizard IPTV, Rapid IPTV, and more, which you can use.
HAWKS IPTV Review: How to Stream on Android, Kodi, & Smart TV
Hawks TV is a powerful IPTV service provider that offers channels at an affordable price. It carries over 8,000 channels of various categories that include news, PPV, sports, international, entertainment, and other channel categories. This IPTV service is available for installation on devices, including Android, Amazon Firestick, iOS devices, PC, Smart TV, MAG, Kodi, Enigma 2, and Formular devices.
SUBSCRIPTIONS PLANS ON HAWKS IPTV
The Hawk IPTV has a standard package that costs $3.00/month (i.e, $36 per year) for a single standard connection. It also offers a 24-hour free trial to check on its features before paying for the subscription. You can visit their official website and shop for subscription packages depending on your device.
POPULAR HAWKS IPTV CHANNELS
Hawks IPTV has channels listed in categories based on country and genre. Below are the most popular channels on Hawks IPTV. Apart from these, there are thousands of other channels also available.
- Bounce TV
- Comet TV
- Country Network
- Cozi TV
- Cooking Channel
- Animal Planet.
- ABC West
NEED FOR VPN WHILE STREAMING HAWKS IPTV
VPN provides an encrypted server to hide your IP address. This is mainly used for accessing some IPTV services considered illegal or unregistered. Using such sites will lead to legal actions against the user. To avoid such issues, you can use a VPN that protects all your data and lets you access sites with geo-restrictions. Besides, it keeps your data private and protects network connections while using public networks. So using VPN services like Nord VPN and Express VPN is recommended while using IPTV services like Hawks IPTV.
HOW TO STREAM HAWKS IPTV ON ANDROID DEVICES
 Search for the GSE SMART IPTV app on Play Store.
 Click Install to download and install the app.
 After installing, open the GSE SMART IPTV app.
 Click the Plus (+) icon at the bottom of the screen.
 Tap ADD M3U URL option.
 In the Playlist name, type Hawks IPTV and enter the IPTV‘s URL in the playlist link.
 Now content will load, and you can start watching your favorite channel or movies.
HOW TO WATCH THE HAWKS IPTV ON IOS DEVICE
 Search for the IPTV Smarters Pro app on the App Store.
 After locating the app in the search results, tap the Get button to download and install it.
 Now, click Open to open the IPTV Smarters Pro app.
 Then, fill out the required details and the M3U URL of the Hawks IPTV.
 Click Add User button and wait for a few seconds to load the IPTV contents.
 After that, you can watch your favorite content on your iOS device.
HOW TO WATCH THE HAWKS IPTV ON A PC
 Open the VLC Media Player app on your PC.
 Select Media > Open Network streams and Network options.
 Now, enter the M3U URL of Hawks IPTV in the box under the Network Protocol.
 Finally, tap the Play option to stream any channel you like on Hawks IPTV on your PC.
HOW TO WATCH HAWKS IPTV ON SMART TV
 Turn on your Smart TV and go to the Home screen.
 Select the Apps tab and launch Google Play Store.
 Now search for the Smart IPTV app using the Search icon.
 Click Install to download the app.
 Now, click Open to launch the Smart IPTV app.
 Then, note down the MAC address of the device.
 Now, visit the Smart IPTV Official website using a browser from any device.
 Here enter the MAC address you took down and the M3U URL of the Hawks IPTV.
 After entering, click the Check Box and select Send to save the Playlist on the app.
 Now, restart the Smart IPTV app and choose the content to stream on TV.
HOW TO WATCH THE HAWKS IPTV ON FIRESTICK
 Turn on your Firestick device and go to the Find tab.
 Select the Search option and search for Downloader.
 After locating the app from the search results, click Download to install it.
 Navigate to the Home page of your Firestick and move to Settings > My Fire TV options.
 Tap on the Developer options and select Install Unknown apps.
 Choose the Downloader app and turn it on. Now you can launch the Downloader app.
 Enter the URL of the Tivimate IPTV APK in the URL box.
 Tap Go to download the app on the Firestick and click on the Install option.
 Once the installation is completed, open the Tivimate IPTV app and select Add playlist.
 In the Enter URL box and enter the M3U URL of your IPTV service.
 Finally, you can stream all the content you need on your Firestick device.
HOW TO STREAM HAWKS IPTV ON KODI
 Install the Kodi app on your Kodi device.
 Then select the TV option and click Enter add-on browser.
 Now tap the PVR IPTV simple client option and click Configure.
 Move to the General option from the menu and select Location.
 Choose the Remote Path on the drop-down box and select OK.
 In the M3U Playlist, type the Hawks IPV’s M3U URL in the given section, and tap OK.
 Click Enable option and select Channels.
 Now, you can stream any channel you like on Kodi.
HOW TO WATCH HAWKS IPTV ON MAG DEVICES
 Connect the MAG device to your TV and move to Home.
 Select Settings > System Settings.
 Select Servers in the menu and click on Portals.
 Now enter a Portal Name and the M3U URL of Hawks IPTV in the given sections.
 After entering, select the Save option. Your MAG device will restart now.
 Select and enjoy streaming your favorite channels on MAG.
HOW TO WATCH HAWKS IPTV ON ENIGMA 2
 Turn on your device and go to Settings.
 Select the following options: Setup > System network device > Setup adapter > Settings.
 An IP address will appear on the screen; note it down.
 On your PC, download the Putty software from its official website.
 Install the Software on your PC and type the IP address you took down earlier in the given field.
 After typing the IP address, select Telenet.
 Select Open and set the default login as root.
 Now enter the M3U URL of the Hawks IPTV and click the Reboot option.
 Then select Enter on your device. Now your device will reboot
 After that, it will load all the contents of your IPTV.
HOW TO WATCH THE HAWKS IPTV ON FORMULAR
 Open your Formular device and launch the MyTV Online app.
 On your device’s screen, a MAC address will appear; take it down.
 Select the Add portal option and type Hawks IPTV as the portals name.
 Then enter the M3U URL of the Hawks IPTV in the portal URL section.
 Finally, tap on the Connect option to stream your favorite content.
Hawks IPTV offers customer support in case you face any issues. You can connect to them through their e-mail address and skype id mentioned on their official website. Explain your issues to them, and they will guide you through troubleshooting methods that may fix your concern.
Hawks IPTV provides many channels, including international and PPV content, at a lower price. VOD options for movies and TV shows are also at one’s fingertips. It is compatible with most of the popular streaming devices. It also offers impressive features like Electronic Program Guide (EPG), favorites manager, external player support, and no IP location lock. So, without a second thought, buy this IPTV service and start streaming the content you like on its channels. Alternatively, you can also try out other reliable IPTV providers, including Room IPTV, Rapid IPTV, Thunder TV IPTV, and many more.
Clutch TV IPTV Review: How to Stream on Android, Formular, & Smart TV Devices
Clutch TV IPTV is an IPTV service provider that streams nearly 1,000+ channels with over 5 connections simultaneously. This has a few subscription plans, one of which is the standard package costing approximately $ 24.00/ month. In addition, this service has various channels under different categories and features. So, you can get this service on your Android, Firestick, and iOS and then start streaming the content you wish to watch.
Why is VPN useful While Streaming on IPTV?
VPN is mainly used to secure your device and the data. Moreover, using the best VPN, we can mask the IP address and stop the TV service provider from tracking your location. It is mandatory to use a VPN because most IPTVs are considered to be illegal. So, you can try using a VPN like NordVPN, or Private Internet Access VPN, commonly used worldwide.
Subscription Plans of Clutch TV IPTV
The following are the standard subscription plans of Clutch TV IPTV,
|Save Best Value||1 month||over 1,000||$24.00||5 connections|
|Best No Contracts||3 months||over 1,000||$59.00||5 connections|
Installation Process of Clutch TV IPTV
Clutch TV IPTV can be installed on various devices like Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, and many other devices with Android OS. In addition, this IPTV offers an M3U URL link to the registered mail ID that can be accessed using the reliable IPTV players available for different devices.
How to Watch Clutch TV IPTV on Android
1. Power on your Android device and move to the Play Store app.
2. Then, select the Search bar and type IPTV pro.
3. Select the app from the search result and tap the Install button.
4. Once the installation is over, open the IPTV Pro app.
5. Move to the home screen, select the Menu icon and click More.
6. Click on the +icon from the top right corner of the screen.
7. Select the Add URL on the window that appears.
8. Enter the M3U URL of Clutch TV IPTV and tap OK.
9. Once the process gets over, you can start streaming the content you need on your Android device.
How to Stream Clutch TV IPTV on iOS Device
1. Turn on your iOS device and open the App store.
2. Move to the Search bar and search for IPTVX and select the app from the search result.
3. Select the Get option to install it to your device.
4. Now, launch the IPTVX app and use the Clutch TV IPTV login details to sign in.
5. After this process, the content will be loaded, and you can start streaming.
How to Watch Clutch TV IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and select the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Then, select the Search bar and type the Downloader.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the available list.
4. Click the Download option, and the app will be installed.
5. Move back to the Home screen and navigate the Settings tab.
6. Now, select My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader.
7. Enable the grant access to install apps from unknown sources on your device.
8. Launch the Downloader app and type the URL of the Tivimate IPTV APK in the APK bar.
9. Tap the Go option to download the IPTV APK File on your device.
10. Choose the Install button and get the IPTV app on Firestick.
11. Finally, open the Tivimate IPTV app and click Add Playlist on the home screen.
12. Later, you can go to the Clutch IPTV and start enjoying watching content on your Firestick device.
How to Watch Clutch TV IPTV on Kodi
1. Open the Kodi app on your device and select the TV option.
2. Click on Enter add-on browser and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client.
3. Choose Configure and select General from the menu.
4. Move to Settings and select Remote path (Internet address) from the drop-down box.
5. Click OK and choose the M3U playlist URL from the available options.
6. Enter the M3U URL of IPTV in the given field and click OK.
7. Tap Enable and select the Channels under categories.
8. Finally, the content will be loaded and start streaming.
How to Stream Clutch TV IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Power on your MAG Devices and select the Settings option.
2. Then, click the System settings and choose Servers.
3. Choose the Portals and enter the Clutch TV IPTV in the portal 1 name.
4. Enter the M3U URL of the IPTV in the portal 1 URL and select Save.
5. Your device gets restarted, and the content will be loaded. Now, you can choose the content you wish to watch on your MAG device.
How to Watch Clutch TV IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Turn on your Enigma 2 device and go to Settings.
2. Select Setup > System Network Devices > Setup Adapter.
3. Choose Settings and note down the IP address that appears on the screen.
4. Install the Putty app from the official website on your PC and launch the app.
5. Enter the IP address in the given field and select Telenet.
6. Choose Open and set the Default Login as Root.
7. Type the M3U URL of the IPTV in the given field and click Reboot.
8. Click Enter and start accessing the content you need from Clutch TV service.
How to Stream Clutch TV IPTV on PC
1. From the PC Home screen, open the VLC Media Player app.
2. Select the Media tab on the menu bar in the top left-side corner.
3. Then, click the Open Network Stream option.
4. On the Open Media window and select Network.
5. Type the M3U URL of Clutch TV IPTV in the Please enter a network URL field.
6. Finally, you can start streaming the content you need.
How to Watch Clutch TV IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and launch the App Store on the home screen.
2. Then, search for IPTV Smarters and select it from the search result.
3. Click the Install option, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters app and Username, Password, and M3U URL of Clutch TV IPTV.
5. Choose the Add user option and enjoy streaming.
How to Stream Clutch TV IPTV on Formular
1. First, launch the MyTVOnline app on your Formular device.
2. Then, note down the MAC address from the screen.
3. Click the Add portal and enter the Clutch TV IPTV as the Portal name.
4. Now, type the M3U URL of the IPTV on the Formular device.
5. Finally, select the Connect option and stream your favorite content.
Clutch TV IPTV service has customer support 24/7 that helps us sort the issues you face while using this service. You can contact them through email and online forms to convey the issue clearly to them. In addition, they will guide you through some basic troubleshooting methods.
This IPTV service hosts nearly 1,000 channels with different categories and has 24 hours of a free trial. This has user-friendly and provides various features in it. This IPTV offers access to on-demand content and major sports channels as well. You can also try other IPTV services like Octane TV IPTV, Iron IPTV, and Master IPTV. So, you can install any of the services and enjoy streaming your favorite content.
Best2 days ago
Best 12 IPTV Boxes to Watch Live TV Channels (2023)
How To2 days ago
How to Install and Stream IPTV on Grundig Smart TV
Free IPTV2 days ago
PAL IPTV: How to Install on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, & PC
How To2 days ago
IPTV Farm Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, MAG, and PC
How To2 days ago
IPTV Lead: How to Stream Channels on Android, Firestick, PC
Freemium IPTV2 days ago
Best IPTV Service in Malaysia to Stream TV9, NTV7, Astro, 8TV
Free IPTV2 days ago
Rayo IPTV Player Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV
Installation2 days ago
How to Install and Watch IPTV on TCL Smart TV [All Models]