Eternal TV IPTV is a well-known IPTV provider available in the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada. It is considered to be the most reliable and trustworthy IPTV provider in the market. This IPTV service offers 24/7 customer support with active executives. Along with TV channels and on-demand content, users can also access Pay Per View (PPV) videos. Eternal IPTV can be easily installed on Android, Firestick, Kodi, PC, and Smart TV for streaming live TV channels.
Slacker TV IPTV: How to Install and Stream for Android, Firestick, PC, Smart TV
Slacker TV IPTV is one of the popular IPTV service providers for watching plenty of live TV channels. It offers 6000+ live TV channels and 5000+ international content with PPV events streaming. You can get various movie channels and 1000s of on-demand content to stream. It even offers a 24-hours free trial for streaming. You can try it for free and choose to continue. It also offers news and adult TV channels for watching online anytime. You can install the Slacker TV IPTV app on Android, Kodi, Firestick, Smart TV, and PC.
The subscription costs
- $8 per month for a device
- $11 per month for two devices
- $13 per month for three devices
- $15 per month for four devices
- $17 per month for five devices
How to Sign Up for Slacker TV IPTV
#1 Visit the Slacker TV IPTV official site on the PC or smartphone.
#2 Click on the Pricing option from the top menu options.
#3 Select the number of months you want.
#4 Now, choose the subscription pack you want.
#5 Enter your name and email.
#6 Click Submit. Now, wait for the email confirmation and follow the given instructions to complete the payment.
#7 You will get the IPTV credentials.
Get VPN for IPTV Streaming
There are various reasons for using a VPN. It can increase your internet speed and enhance your streaming experience by unblocking restricted regional content. VPN even acts as a shield and prevents your privacy, and saves you from legal concerns like copyright infringements. It will not keep and track or log your internet activity, so you will be surfing anonymously through the internet. It hides and prevents your data and other info like IP address by encrypting them.
How to Install Slacker TV IPTV on Android Device
#1 Open the Settings app on your Android smartphone or tablet.
#2 Select the Security option and click Install Unknown Apps.
#3 Enable the toggle near the browser to install the Apk file.
#4 Then, open the web browser on the Smartphone.
#5 Search for the Slacker TV IPTV APK.
#6 Choose any reliable source and download the app on your Android device.
#7 Then, tap the Install button to install the IPTV app.
#8 Launch the IPTV app and sign in to your subscription.
#9 Choose the content and start streaming on the Android device.
How to Stream Slacker TV IPTV on Firestick
#1 Power on the Firestick device and click on the Find option on the Firestick home screen.
#2 Choose Search and type Downloader in the search.
#3 Select the Downloader app from the search results.
#4 Download the Downloader app on your Amazon Firestick.
#5 Once the app is installed, press the home button and click on the Settings option.
#6 Scroll down and select My Fire TV.
#7 Choose Developer Options and click on Install Unknown Apps.
#8 Now, turn on the Downloader.
#9 Launch the Downloader app and click Allow in the prompt.
#10 Type Slacker TV IPTV APK URL and select Go to download the Apk file.
#11 Select Install to install the Slacker IPTV app on the Firestick device.
#12 Launch the IPTV app and sign in to your account to stream the content.
How to Watch Slacker TV IPTV on Smart TV
#1 Download the Slacker TV IPTV APK File from a trusted source and copy it to a USB Drive.
#2 Then, insert the USB Drive into your TV.
#3 Click the Settings icon at the top corner of the Smart TV.
#4 Go to the Device Preferences and select Security & restrictions.
#5 Click the Unknown Sources to turn on and go to the File Manager.
#6 Now, click on the APK file to install the Slacker IPTV app.
#7 Open the IPTV app and sign in to your account.
#8 Browse the content to stream on the Smart TV.
How to Get Slacker TV IPTV on Computer
#1 Install the BlueStacks app on your computer from the official website.
#2 Also, download the Slacker TV IPTV APK file on your computer.
#3 Then, launch the BlueStacks app and click on the Install Apk option on the right side menu.
#4 Drag and drop the IPTV apk file to install it. The file will be installed on your computer within the Android emulator.
#5 Now, launch the app and log in with your subscription details.
#6 Select the TV channels to stream on the Windows or Mac PC.
How to Get Slacker TV IPTV on Kodi
#1 Install the Kodi app on the streaming device and open the app on the device.
#2 Select the Settings icon at the top and choose System in Settings.
#3 Click Add-ons and select Unknown Source to turn on.
#4 Select Yes and choose File Manager in the System.
#5 Click Add Source and select the None option.
#6 Provide the Media URL in the media location field and click OK.
#7 Enter the Repository Name and select OK.
#8 Click Add-ons and select the Open-box icon.
#9 Choose the Install from Zip File and click Repository.
#10 Select the Zip file and click OK in the prompt.
#11 Scroll down and select Install from repository option.
#12 Click Repository and select Video Add-ons.
#13 Choose the Slacker TV IPTV Add-on to download and install the app.
#14 Open the app on the device and watch the streaming of the IPTV.
You can contact Slacker TV IPTV customer support by visiting their official site. Click on the Contact button. You can contact the service provider by phone number. Or you can contact them at their email support. Or just enter your name and email, and they will contact you back as soon as possible. They even offer customer support via Telegram.
Slacker TV IPTV is one of the must-try IPTV service providers with 24/7 customer support and multiple other features. Without the IP Lock system, you can stream on multiple devices based on the subscription you choose. You can also try some other IPTV service providers like Stratus IPTV, Game Master IPTV, and Edge IPTV.
TVTube IPTV Review: How to Stream on Android, Kodi, & PC
TVTube is the best IPTV provider that hosts over 8,000 live channels in various categories. You can get them at $8.33 per month with international, sports, PPV, Entertainment, News, and other channels. This TVTube has various plans and subscriptions according to the connection available. TVTube IPTV can be accessed with Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV, which will be easy to watch the needed content.
What are the TVTube IPTV Subscription Plans?
|Cost||Months||Channels and Connections|
|$25.00||3 months||8,000 channels, VOD, and One connection|
|$39.00||6 months||8,000 channels, VOD, and One connection|
|$59.00||12 months||8,000 channels, VOD, and One connection|
|$100.00||24 months||8,000 channels, VOD, and One connection|
Why Should We Use VPN?
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is used mainly to hide online activity. This hides all personal information, browsing activity, and IP address from hackers. Some sites may be harmful to use and lead to various illegal issues, to avoid these kinds of things can be avoided with the help of a VPN. This can be used while using illegal sites and for sites that are not supported.
How to Install TVTube IPTV
TVTube supports the devices like Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Android TV Boxes, Chromecast, Android phones, tablets, and devices with Android OS. To get this TVTube on your device, you must register for their subscription from their official website. It is important to use the VPN while IPTV services hide all online activities. Another way to install the IPTV is by installing the stand-alone application without an IPTV player. For that purpose, you have to install the Downloader app on your device you can follow the information to install the TVTube IPTV. This IPTV will also offer 24hr free trial before paying for the subscription.
How to Setup TVTube IPTV on Android
TVTube does not have a separate app in the Play Store or App Store, here you can install the TVTube with the APK downloader on your Android.
1. First, open your device and connect it to the network.
2. Switch on the Android device, and go to the Settings tab.
3. Click on the Install Unknown Apps, and enable the toggle switch near the browser to install the APK file.
4. On any default web browser of your smartphone, search for the TVTube APK.
5. From the search result, locate the reliable APK file.
6. Now, install the APK file on your Android device.
7. Launch the TVTube IPTV and sign in using the associated credentials.
8. Finally, select the desired content that you wish to watch on your Android device.
How to Setup TVTube IPTV on Firestick
1. Start the Firestick device and move to its Home page.
2. Then, click on the Find tab from the menu.
3. Select the Search option given on the screen.
4. Search for Downloader and select the Downloader app that appears.
5. Click on the Download option for the installation process.
6. Now, move to the Settings option on the Firestick.
7. Choose the My Fire TV from the given menu.
8. Tap the Developers option and select Install unknown apps.
9. Enable the Downloader app to install apps on the device.
10. Move back to the Home screen and Launch the Downloader app.
11. After this process, enter the APK URL link of the TVTube.
12. Select the Go to Download the app APK file.
13. Click on the Install app and launch the IPTV app on the Firestick device.
14. Once the process gets over, Sign in to your IPTV account and enjoy streaming TVTube on your device.
How to Watch TVTube IPTV on your Smart TV
1. By using any default browser on your PC, search for the TVTube IPTV APK file.
2. Download the TVTube APK on your PC from a trusted website
3. Connect the USB drive to your PC, and move the APK file to it.
4. Now, you can unplug the USB drive from the PC and connect it to the Smart TV’s USB port.
5. Turn On the Smart TV, and go to the Settings tab.
6. On the Smart TV, click the Device Preferences and go to Security & restrictions.
7. Click on the Unknown sources, and enable the same.
8. Now, move the downloaded APK file to the Smart TV and install it.
9. Finally, launch the TVTube and stream entertaining content on your Smart TV.
How to Stream TVTube IPTV on a PC
1. Before starting the process, install the BlueStacks from their official website on your PC.
2. Also, download the TVTube APK file on your device.
3. Open the BlueStacks and login in using the Google account credentials.
4. Click on the [+] to install the APK button.
5. Select the APK file and click open to install the app.
6. After the process, wait for the IPTV app to get installed.
7. Select the IPTV icon to launch the IPTV app.
8. Finally, open and watch TVTube on your PC.
How to Setup TVTube IPTV on Kodi
1. First, power on your device and open the Kodi app.
2. From the Kodi Home screen, move to the Settings icon.
3. Then, click the System and select the Adds-Ons. Enable Unknown sources under general.
4. An Warning pop-up window appears on the screen, now press the Yes button.
5. Return to the Settings menu and open the File Manager.
6. Now, select the Add source and then click on None.
7. Enter the APK URL of the TVTube and select OK.
8. Type the Repository name in the enter a name for this media source section and click OK.
9. Choose the Add-Ons on the Home screen and select the Open-box icon.
10. Press on the Install Zip file and click on OK to install the repository that you have installed. And select the install from the repository.
11. Select the Video add-ons and click the TVTube IPTV add-on from the list.
12. Choose the Install button and wait until the installation gets over.
13. On the Kodi home screen and select the Adds-Ons and Choose Video add-on.
14. Select the TVTube IPTV add-on and enter your IPTV account details to log in.
15. Start streaming Live TV channels on your Kodi device.
If you face any issues are need any information regarding the app, just mail to the official site of the IPTV. This has 24/7 service for the customers if you face any issues regarding TVTube, go through some troubleshooting methods for fixing it. You can restart and update the app for a better experience.
TVTube is an IPTV service this offers several plans and subscriptions in it. You can get the TVTube and enjoy streaming on your device. It provides your 24-hour free trial and 24/7 channels. Provides one connection with the standard plan. TVTube is easy to use and also user-friendly.
6IPTV Review: How to Stream on Firestick, PC, & Smart TV
6IPTV is an IPTV provider offering over 10,000 live channels with various categories, VOD, one connection, and more features for under $17.00 per month. Here all the packages come with one connection, but you can get more during registration; This includes international, Sports, PPV, entertainment, News, and other channels. You can stream this 6IPTV on Firestick, Android, Windows PC, MAG devices, and more.
Why is VPN Used?
VPN is necessary whenever you stream IPTV services, as we may not know if the IPTVs are legal. To avoid the troubles of the illegal site, we can use a VPN that protects all data and mask the IP address. It would prevent the service providers from tracking your device or location. VPN is necessary for the users of IPTV. Get any of the VPNs like NordVPN and CyberGhost VPN so on.
What are the 6IPTV Subscription Plans?
|€14.99||one month||10,000 channels, VOD||One connection|
|€34.99||three months||10,000 channels, VOD||One connection|
|€99.99||12 months||10,000 channels, VOD||One connection|
How to Install the 6IPTV
6IPTV is an on-demand IPTV compatible with most of the commonly used streaming devices. Some devices include Amazon Firestick, Fire TV, NVIDIA Shield, Chromecast, Android phones, Tablets, and others that work on the Android OS. So, the first step would be to purchase the subscription by choosing the suitable period they offer. Then, once the installation is done from their official website, you can set up the 6IPTV for your preferred devices.
How to Stream 6IPTV on Android
1. Turn on your Android and move to Settings.
2. Select Security in the settings and tap on Install Unknown Apps.
3. Enable the toggle switch near the browser from the list to install the APK file.
4. Launch the default web browser on your Smartphone.
5. Now, search for the 6IPTV APK file, and select the reliable website from the search result.
6. Install the app from an Android device.
7. Launch the 6IPTV app and sign in using the associated credentials.
8. Finally, select the content and start watching them on your Android device.
How to Watch 6IPTV on your Firestick
1. Switch on the Firestick device and navigate to the Home screen.
2. Select the Find Tab and choose the Search option.
3. Enter the Downloader in the search box and click the Downloader app from the search results.
4. Click on the Download button to install the downloader app.
5. Move back to the Home page and select the Settings icon.
6. Click on the My fire TV and select the Developers option.
7. Choose the Install unknown apps option and click the Downloader app to enable other sources installation.
8. Launch the Downloader app and go to the Home tab.
9. Give away the 6IPTV APK link and select Go to download the app APK file.
10. Click Install to get the app and launch the IPTV app on your Firestick device.
11. Finally, sign in to your 6IPTV account and enjoy streaming IPTV channels and movies on Firestick.
How to Get 6IPTV on a PC
1. Download and install any of the Android emulators like BlueStacks on your PC.
2. Then, Download the 6IPTV APK file on your PC.
3. Open the BlueStacks official website, and move to the My apps tab.
4. Click the [+] Install APK button from the bottom of the screen.
5. Select the APK file and click open to install the app.
6. Wait till the IPTV app gets installed, then select the IPTV icon.
7. Now, launch and enjoy by streaming the content you need.
How to get 6IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn On your Smart TV and move to the App Store.
2. From the Search bar, type IPTV Smarters.
3. Then, select the App from the search result.
4. Install the IPTV Smarters app on your Smart TV and launch the App.
5. Open and enter the Username, password, and M3U URL of the IPTV Builders and click on the Add user.
6. Once the process is over, you can stream all the live TV channels.
How to watch 6IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Switch on your MAG Device and go to Settings.
2. Click on the System Settings option and select the Servers Option.
3. Then, choose the Portals under severs.
4. Enter IPTV Builders as Portal 1 name and the M3U URL of the IPTV Builders in the Portal 1 URL section.
5. Select the Save option and start watching your favorite channel.
How to Get the 6IPTV on Enigma 2
1. Turn on your Enigma and select the Settings option.
2. Then, click on Setup and move to System Network Device.
3. Open the Setup Adapter and select the Settings menu.
4. You can find the IP address appearing on the screen for putty software.
5. Download the Software from the official site.
6. Install it on your PC, then open the Putty Software.
7. Now, type the IP address in the given field and click on Telenet.
8. Select the open button and set the default Login as root.
9. Enter the M3U URL of the IPTV Builders and enter the Reboot.
10. Click enter, and the device will restart and loads the IPTV content.
11. You can start watching all the content you need on your Enigma device.
How to Watch 6IPTV on Formular
1. First, launch the IPTV app on your Formular device.
2. You will find a MAC address on the screen; note it carefully.
3. Click on the Add portal and Type IPTV Builders as the Portal name.
4. Enter the M3U URL of the IPTV builders in the URL section.
5. Select the Connect option and Stream 6IPTV on your Formular device.
This IPTV is a popular one that has content from worldwide. If you face any queries regarding 6IPTV, you can contact the customer support of IPTV through the mail. They will guide you to fix all the issues and queries; this support will be available whenever you need it. Just Explain the issue to them they will instruct you through Email.
6IPTV is very user-friendly and provides various features in it. You can get it on your device and enjoy streaming while using this; you have to include the VPN service that protects your information like IP address, personal information, and so on. So, get 6IPTV and start streaming your favorite content. Similarly, we can try other dependable IPTV providers, including Octane TV IPTV and Iron IPTV.
Best2 days ago
Best 12 IPTV Boxes to Watch Live TV Channels (2023)
How To2 days ago
How to Install and Stream IPTV on Grundig Smart TV
How To2 days ago
IPTV Farm Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, MAG, and PC
Free IPTV2 days ago
PAL IPTV: How to Install on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, & PC
How To2 days ago
IPTV Lead: How to Stream Channels on Android, Firestick, PC
Freemium IPTV2 days ago
Best IPTV Service in Malaysia to Stream TV9, NTV7, Astro, 8TV
Installation2 days ago
How to Install and Watch IPTV on TCL Smart TV [All Models]
Free IPTV2 days ago
Rayo IPTV Player Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV