Fit IPTV is one of the best alternatives to cable and satellite TV with dedicated PRO servers. The quality of the streaming content is FHD, and you can also try the 2-hour free trial before purchasing any subscription packs. The IPTV has more than 8000+ live TV channels and VOD content. The special feature is that it allows multi-room support for all devices in your house.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
With the Fit IPTV app, you can get live TV channels and on-demand content along with an EPG guide. You can install the IPTV app on smart devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Smart TV, PC, and MAG devices. Let’s how to install and use the Fit IPTV on your device.
How to Signup for Fit IPTV
1. Go to the Fit IPTV website and click the Trial button in the header menu.
2. Now, select the M3U Trial button next to Get Instant Trial.
3. Enter your username and click the Continue button.
4. Now, click the Checkout button.
5. Fill in the details like your email id, password, address, and click the Complete Order button.
6. You will receive a confirmation in your email along with M3U URL.
Pros of VPN while Streaming IPTV
Whenever you stream IPTV, use VPNs to protect your personal information. IPTV providers will track the user data and online logs. So, to safeguard the private information, use any of the premium VPNs like IPVanish VPN and Surfshark VPN. By using a VPN, your internet history is not tracked, and an anonymous IP address is sent to the trackers. Buy any subscription from this VPN and have smooth IPTV streaming.
How to Install Fit IPTV on Smartphones
1. Search for the GSE SMART IPTV on the Play Store or App Store.
2. Click the Install button.
3. Click Open to launch the app and click the Plus icon.
4. In the popup, click the Add M3U URL button.
5. Give the Playlist name as Fit IPTV and enter the M3U URL you received in the URL box.
6. Wait for the list of channels to be loaded. It may take a minute or two.
7. Then, stream your favorite video content from the Fit IPTV channel on your smartphones.
How to Download Fit IPTV on Amazon Firestick
1. Turn on the Firestick device.
2. Go to the Firestick home screen and click the Magnifier icon in the upper left corner.
3. Enter VLC For Fire TV in the search box.
4. Click on the official VLC app, as shown in the image below.
5. Tap the Get button to download the app.
6. After installation is successful, click Open to open the app.
7. Click Browsing in the left menu.
8. Click Stream to get the URL popup.
9. Now, enter your M3U URL into the URL box and click the Stream button.
10. Watch your favorite live TV channel.
How to Stream Fit IPTV on PC
1. Go to the VLC website and install the VLC software on your PC.
2. Open the VLC Media Player app and click the Media button in the upper left corner.
3. Now, in the menu, select Open Network Stream or press CTRL+N on the keyboard.
4. A popup will be displayed asking you to Please enter a network URL.
5. Type or copy-paste the M3U URL you received from Fit IPTV and click the Play button.
6. Start streaming the contents from the IPTV provider.
How to Get Fit IPTV on MAG device
1. Switch on your MAG device.
2. Go to Settings > System settings.
3. Now, tap Portals in the menu displayed.
4. Enter Fit IPTV in the Portal 1 name and your unique M3U URL in the portal 1 URL field and click Save.
6. You should reboot your MAG device in order to load the IPTV.
7. After rebooting, you can stream all the live TV channels on your MAG device.
How to Add Fit IPTV in Kodi Add-on
1. Launch the Kodi app and select TV in the left menu.
2. Click the Enter add-on browser button.
3. Now, in the list of clients displayed, select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. In the next screen, select Configure.
5. Tap General > M3U Play List URL.
6. Now, type the Fit IPTV URL in the URL box and click OK.
7. After connecting to the IPTV, click the Enable button to add IPTV to your channel list.
8. Then, You can launch Fit IPTV and start streaming its contents.
Unlike other IPTV services, Fit IPTV has friendly customer support. You can contact them in any of the below options.
- Live Chat – On their website, click the Live Chat button in the upper right corner to chat with a customer care executive.
- Skype – Click the Skype button to chat with them through the skype app.
- Contact form – Click the contact button and fill in the form, and you can expect a reply within 24 hours.
- Email – send your query as an email to [email protected] and wait for them to reply.
If you want to switch to a new IPTV service and have multiple devices at home, then we recommend you to go for Fit IPTV. Get the Fit IPTV trial and test the live TV channels. If there are no buffering issues and streaming issues, go for the long-term plans. You can also get other IPTV providers like Ultimate IPTV and Set IPTV.