Guek IPTV is a high-end IPTV service that provides over 15,424 live TV channels and a unique collection of movies & TV shows. This IPTV enables you to stream the content in SD, HD, UHD, and 4K resolution. This service ensures smooth streaming without any interruptions thanks to its Anti-freeze technology. It also includes a free version player called Guek IPTV Player. This app features a user-friendly interface and supports multiple devices.
Why Choose Geuk IPTV?
- It offers a wide range of channels and on-demand content from around the world.
- It provides regular updates to offer the latest content to users.
- With an automated distribution system, the app can find the server that best suits your favorite channels.
- It has a built-in media player to stream its content.
- Additionally, it provides 24/7 customer support to address user queries.
There are various subscription plans available for Geuk IPTV.
|6 AY Single entry||600₺|
|12 AY Single entry||800₺|
|6 AY Double entry||820₺|
|12 AY Double entry||1.300₺|
|12 AY Abroad||90€|
Why Use a VPN to Stream IPTV
VPNs are the most effective way to protect ourselves from hackers and spammers. VPNs conceal your IP address and enable you to surf the internet without revealing your identity. They also mask your online activity and help you access geo-restricted websites. There are both paid and free VPNs available in the market; therefore, choose the best VPN that is compatible with your device. Some of the most popular VPNs in the market include ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
How to Sign Up for Guek IPTV
1) On your Smartphone or PC, open the browser.
2) Visit the official website of Guek IPTV.
3) Scroll down to the bottom and click on the SATIN AL option under the Our Services section.
4) Select your preferred plan and click the Buy button.
5) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
6) Once the payment is completed, you will receive the M3U link and login credentials to your WhatsApp number for streaming the content.
How to Install Guek IPTV on Android Devices
1) Turn on your Android device.
2) Connect your Android device to a stable internet connection.
3) Open the Settings app and go to the Security option.
4) Enable the toggle button next to the Unknown Sources option to allow the installation of third-party apps on your device.
5) Open a browser and type Guek IPTV apk in the search bar using the touch keyboard.
6) Select a preferred apk website from the suggested list and click the Download button to download and install Guek IPTV.
7) Open the Guek IPTV player app after installation.
8) Once you’re in, enter the M3U link and start streaming the content on Guek Player.
How to Get Guek IPTV Player on iPhone / iPad
1) Turn on your iOS device and open the App Store.
2) Search for Guek IPTV on the App Store and select it.
3) Tap the Get button to install the app on your iPad or iPhone.
4) After installation, launch the app and enter the login details of the Guek IPTV service.
5) Now, stream your favorite TV channels on the Guek player app.
How to Download Guek IPTV on Firestick
1) Turn on your Firestick TV and navigate to the Find icon.
2) Select the search bar and use the on-screen keyboard to type Downloader in the search.
3) Choose the Downloader app from the search results and click the Download or Get button to install the app.
4) Go to the Home screen by pressing the home button on the Firestick remote.
5) Click the Gear icon displayed on the screen.
6) Scroll down and hit the tile My Fire TV.
7) Select Developer Options and Enable ADB debugging.
8) Click the option Install Unknown Apps and hit the toggle button next to the Downloader app. Enabling this option allows users to download third-party apps on Firestick.
9) Open the Downloader app and grant the necessary permissions to access the app.
10) Paste the apk file link of the Guek player app in the URL panel and click Go.
11) Click the Install button on the Guek installation menu.
12) Launch the app after installation.
13) Enter the M3U link provided by the Guek IPTV provider and enjoy streaming the content on the Guek player.
How to Watch Guek IPTV on Smart TV
1) Open a browser on your PC and download the Guek IPTV apk file from your preferred apk website.
2) Insert a USB drive into your PC and transfer the apk file from your PC to the USB drive.
3) Remove the USB drive from your PC.
4) Turn on your Smart TV and go to the Settings.
5) Navigate to the Security and Restrictions settings, tap Unknown Sources, and enable it.
6) Insert the USB drive into the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
7) Open the USB drive on your Smart TV and install the apk file.
8) Launch the Guek player app on your Smart TV, paste the M3U link of your Guek IPTV service, and watch your favorite movies and TV series.
Fast IPTV Review: How to Stream on Firestick, iOS, & Mac
Fast IPTV is an excellent IPTV provider offering more than 9200+ live TV channels, VOD (movies and TV series), PPV, and more. The channels belong to different regions worldwide, providing different categories like Religion, Kids, Movies, Entertainment, Music, and more. You can also stream movies and TV series from genres like Action, Adventure, Comedy, Fantasy, Crime, and Romance. The IPTV has stable servers and an uptime of 99%. Thanks to its anti0freezinf technology, you can stream the content without any freezing or buffering issues. You can stream on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Why Use VPN?
In many countries around the world, IPTV is considered to be illegal. This is why, when streaming, you need to use VPN. So we can select the best VPN to help you hide your IP address and location so that you can remain anonymous. It can bypass geo-restrictions and stream in restricted countries as well.
Fast IPTV Subscription Price
This is a subscription-based service provider with multiple plans to choose from. The plans are:
How to Subscribe to Fast IPTV
1. From any of your devices, visit Fast IPTVs official website.
2. Scroll down to the Subscription section, choose the plan you want and click on Subscribe.
3. Follow the on-screen instructions and finish the subscription process.
4. You have now subscribed to the IPTV, and your account credentials will be sent to you through email.
How to Stream Fast IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open your Android device, and launch the Play Store app.
2. Type IPTV Pro on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
3. Select Install to install the app on your device and launch the IPTV Pro app.
4. Click on the Hamburger icon and select More on the menu.
5. Select the + icon and click on Add URL. Enter the M3U URL in the Playlist URL field.
6. Click on OK. You can now stream live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Get Fast IPTV on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick device and select the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. From the suggestion list, choose the app and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Navigate to Settings and select My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. From the list of apps, choose the Downloader app.
8. Enable it so you can install apps from unknown sources on your device.
9. Open the Downloader app and type the URL of OTT Navigator IPTV in the URL box.
10. Click on Go to download the app on Firestick and install the app on your device.
11. Launch the OTT Navigator IPTV app and enter the M3U URL.
12. Start watching your favorite live TV channels on Firestick.
How to Watch Fast IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Power on your iOS device and open the App Store.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV; choose the app from the results.
3. Click on Get to install the app on your iOS device. Next, launch the GSE Smart IPTV app.
4. Click on the Menu icon and select Remote Playlist.
5. Select the + icon and click on Add M3U URL.
6. Enter Fast IPTV on Playlist name and M3U URL on Playlist URL.
7. Click on Add, and enjoy streaming your favorite content on your iOS device.
How to Stream Fast IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and open the VLC Media Player app.
2. Select Media on the menu bar and click on Open Network Stream.
3. On the Open Media window, click on Network and type the M3U URL in the Network Protocol section.
4. Click on Play and start streaming content on your PC.
How to Get Fast IPTV on Smart TV
1. Turn on your Smart TV and launch the App Store app.
2. Search for IPTV Smarters, and from the suggestion list, choose the official app.
3. Click on Install, and the app will be installed on your Smart TV.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL.
5. Select Add User. The content will be loaded; enjoy watching the channels on your Smart TV.
How to Watch Fast IPTV of MAG Device
1. Power your MAG device and go to Settings on the home screen.
2. Click on System Settings and select Servers.
3. Select Portals and type Fast IPTV as Portal 1 name and M3U URL as Portal 1.
4. Click Save and stream your favorite live TV channels on your MAG device.
How to Stream Fast IPTV on Kodi
1. Switch on your device and open the Kodi app.
2. Click on TV on the menu and select Enter add-on browser.
3. Select PVR IPTV Simple Client and choose Configure.
4. Choose General and click on Location. On the drop-down box, select Remote Path (Internet Address).
5. Click on Go. Select M3U URL Play List and type the M3U URL. Select Go.
6. Select Enable and click on Channels under Categories. Enjoy watching content on your Kodi.
This IPTV has 24/7 Customer Support. You can contact customer support when it is not working properly. Visit the official website and go to the Contact form, fill in the required details, and submit the form. It will take 2-3 working days for you to get a reply from the customer support team.
Fast IPTV lets you stream live TV channels, movies, TV series, PPV, and more. It has channels from countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Brazil, Germany, India, Japan, Australia, and more. By using an IPTV player, you can stream the content available.
TV Plantation IPTV Review: How to Install Firestick, Mac, & Smart TV
TV Plantation is an IPTV service provider with more than 4,000+ live TV channels, VOD, PPV, and more. It has content from the USA, UK, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Australia, and more. It also allows you to customize your channel list from different categories like News, Sports, Faith, Entertainment, Kids, Movies, and more. You can watch college sports to Pro sports games with 290+ live sports channels. You can also connect to the server at a faster speed and stream content without buffering. It lets you record your favorite shows using DVR storage and stream them later. You can use the multi-screen feature to stream up to 4 screens simultaneously. It is compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Why Use VPN For TV Plantation?
We use VPN for TV Plantation to avoid any legal issues when streaming IPTV, as most of them are considered illegal in most countries. It helps you remain anonymous when streaming the IPTV by hiding your IP address from ISPs, hackers, and others. It is also helpful in protecting your data and privacy. There are many IPTVs out there, and some of the best VPNs are ExpressVPN, IPVanish VPN, and many more.
Subscription Price for TV Plantation
TV Plantation is a subscription-based IPTV provider. The plans provided by the IPTV are:
|Plan||Time Period||Number of Connections||Price|
|Plan A||30 Days||3||$15.00|
|Plan B||90 Days||3||$39.00|
|Plan C||6 Months||3||$66.00|
|Plan D||12 Months||5||$108.00|
|CMT||beIN Sports||BBC America||CNN|
|AMC||PAC 12 Networks||HLN||CBSN|
|fuse||NFL Network||LMN||BBC World News|
How to Subscribe to TV Plantation
1. From any of your devices, go to the browser.
2. Enter TV Plantation and choose the official website from the results.
3. Scroll down to Service Plans. Select the plan you want and click on Order Plan.
4. On the Configure page, select Continue.
5. Click on Checkout on the Review & Checkout page.
6. On the Checkout page, enter all the necessary details and click on Complete Order.
7. You will receive the necessary details to stream IPTV through email.
How to Stream TV Plantation on Android
1. On your Android device, select Play Store on the home screen.
2. Search for TV Plantation and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Click on Install, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the TV Plantation app and type the Username and Password.
5. Select Sign in and watch your favorite live TV channels on your Android device.
How to Watch TV Plantation on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device, and on the home screen, select the Find tab.
2. Click on Search and enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard on the search bar.
3. From the search results, choose the Downloader app and select Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Go back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Click on My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
6. Select Install Unknown apps. Choose the Downloader app.
7. Enable it so you can install apps from unknown sources on your device.
8. Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the TV Plantation apk on the URL box.
9. Select Go to download the app on your device and click on Install.
10. Once the installation is done, open the TV Plantation app.
11. Type the Username and Password and click on Sign in.
12. The content will be loaded, and enjoy streaming IPTV content on your Firestick.
How to Get TV Plantation on Smart TV
1. Select the browser on your PC and type TV Plantation apk.
2. Choose a trusted website from the results and click on Download to download the apk file on your PC.
3. Connect a USB drive on your PC and move the IPTV apk file to the drive.
4. Disconnect the USB from your PC and connect it to the USB port on the smart TV.
5. Switch on your Smart TV, and on the home screen, navigate to Settings.
6. Select Device Preferences and click on Security & restrictions.
7. Click on Unknown sources and enable it.
8. Move and install the Plantation apk file on your Smart TV.
9. Open the Plantation app. Enter the Username and Password and click on Sign in.
10. Start watching live TV channels on Smart TV.
How to Stream TV Plantation on Windows and Mac PC
1. Switch on your PC and select the browser on the home screen.
2. Search for TV Plantation and choose the official website from the results.
3. Click on WebTV on the menu bar. Type your name, Username, and Password of the Plantation.
4. Select Add User and enjoy watching your favorite movies and TV channels on your PC.
You can contact Customer Support in case of any problems with the IPTV. First, go to the Contact section on the official website. Enter the name, email, and problem with the IPTV, and tap the Send button. You can also contact them using the phone number available on the website as well.
On TV Plantation, you can stream live TV channels, movies, TV shows, and more in good quality. In addition, it has a list called Favorites, where you can easily store your favorite movies and TV shows and access them. It is known to e the most reliable alternative for the traditional cable TV service.
SuperPro IPTV Review: How to Install on Android, Firestick, & PC
Superpro IPTV is a prominent IPTV service provider, offering over 9800 channels and on-demand content with HD video quality resolution. But, this IPTV is unavailable in the Play Store or Amazon Store. This site offers a 24-hour free trial, so we can try out the features and see if it suits your requirement before paying for the subscription. By subscribing to this IPTV service, you will receive an M3U URL through your registered email address. Then, you can add that M3U URL on an IPTV player to stream your favorite channels. With a SuperPro IPTV subscription, we get frequent updates to channels with 24/7 customer support.
How to Signup for SuperPro IPTV
1. Visit the official website of SuperPro IPTV.
2. Scroll down from the home page and select a plan.
3. You have an option to Card Pay or Pay With Bitcoin.
4. Select an option to pay for the subscription.
5. Then, enter your name and email address.
6. Enter your Credit or Debit Card and billing details.
7. Click on Checkout to make a transaction.
8. After a successful transaction, you will receive your M3U URL through your mail.
Why Using VPN to Stream IPTV
The major reason to connect to a VPN while streaming IPTV channels is to protect your privacy and data leaks. Most IPTV TVs are considered illegal as they aren’t registered and offer more channels for a lesser subscription cost when compared to the cable service provider. VPN encrypts your internet connection through a secured path to a virtual server. So, no one can notice your online activity. Connect to the best available VPN such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN.
How to Watch SuperPro IPTV on Android Devices
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
2. Search for the XCIPTV Player app and choose the same application from the search result.
3. Tap on the Install button.
4. After installation, open the XCIPTV Player.
5. Enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL.
6. Click the Connect button, and the contents will be loaded on the app.
7. Scroll, select the content you wish to watch and enjoy streaming it on your Android device.
How to Stream SuperPro IPTV on Firestick
1. Set up your Firestick device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick device.
3. Select the Find tab and choose the Search tile.
4. Search for the Downloader and choose the same application from the search result.
5. Once the app is downloaded on your Firestick, go to the Settings tab.
6. Click on the My Fire TV option and the Developer options.
7. Navigate to the Install Unknown apps, and select the Downloader app to enable it.
8. Now, open the Downloader and enter the URL of IPTV Smarters Pro.
8. Select Go to install the IPTV Player.
9. Open the IPTV Smarters Pro and select Load your Playlist or File/URL.
10. Add the M3U URL of SuperPro IPTV.
11. Select Add User.
12. It will take some time to load the IPTV content. Then, you can watch your favorite channels.
How to Get SuperPro IPTV on Smart TV
1. Install the Smart IPTV from the app store on your Smart TV.
2. Then, open the Smart IPTV app, and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL.
3. Click on the Add Users option.
4. Now, you can stream IPTV content on the Smart TV.
How to Stream Superpro IPTV on Enigma
1. Turn on the Enigma device and go to the Settings tab.
2. Click on the Setup > System Network Device > Setup Adapter > Settings.
3. Note down the IP address of your Enigma device.
4. Install the Putty software on your PC from their official website.
3. Open the Putty software and enter the IP address of your Enigma device.
4. Select the Connection type as Telenet.
5. Click on Open.
6. Enter the default login as root.
7. Copy and paste the M3U URL of SuperPro IPTV.
8. Then, type reboot and press Enter to restart your Enigma device.
9. Now, the IPTV channels that are available for you to watch will be loaded.
How to Watch SuperPro IPTV on MAG
1. Turn on your MAG device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select Settings from the home screen.
3. Then, select System Settings.
4. Now, choose Servers > Portals.
5. In the Portal 1 name, enter SuperPro IPTV.
6. In the Portal 1 URL, enter the M3U URL and click on the Save option.
7. Select the Exit button twice to reboot your MAG device.
8. Now, you can watch all the available IPTV content.
How to watch SuperPro IPTV on Formuler
1. Turn on your Formuler device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Select MYTV Online from the home screen.
3. Make a note of the Mac address on the screen.
4. Tap on the Add Portal option.
5. In the Service URL, enter the M3U URL on the Portal name and Portal URL section.
6. Click on the Connect option, and enjoy streaming it.
How to Get SuperPro IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Open the Microsoft Store on your PC.
2. In the Search Bar, type MyIPTV Player and search for it.
3. Choose MyIPTV Player from the search result.
4. Select the Get button to install the IPTV Player.
5. Then, open the MyIPTV Player.
6. Click on the Settings tab.
7. Select Add new playlist and EPG sources.
8. Add the M3U URL of SuperPro IPTV.
9. Head back to the home screen and select a channel to watch.
Visit the official website of SuperPro IPTV and scroll down from the home screen and click on the live chat icon. Now, you can live chat with a representative to get your queries sorted. Alternatively, click on Telegram Support to chat with the customer support team via Telegram.
You can subscribe to SuperPro IPTV to use their services on multiple devices. Since this IPTV provider only provides an M3U link, you can use any free IPTV player to watch the IPTV channels. With the improved customer support service and affordable plans, you can’t miss the opportunity to subscribe to it. Also, you can try other IPTV providers like Propack IPTV, Stellar Streamz IPTV, and Sportz TV IPTV.
Best2 days ago
Best 12 IPTV Boxes to Watch Live TV Channels (2023)
How To2 days ago
How to Install and Stream IPTV on Grundig Smart TV
How To2 days ago
IPTV Farm Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, MAG, and PC
Free IPTV2 days ago
PAL IPTV: How to Install on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, & PC
How To2 days ago
IPTV Lead: How to Stream Channels on Android, Firestick, PC
Freemium IPTV2 days ago
Best IPTV Service in Malaysia to Stream TV9, NTV7, Astro, 8TV
Installation2 days ago
How to Install and Watch IPTV on TCL Smart TV [All Models]
Free IPTV2 days ago
Rayo IPTV Player Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV