IPTV Device is a service provider that offers live TV channels and premium sports channels. Moreover, you can stream major sports channels, international channels, and popular news networks. Additionally, you can stream this IPTV on all streaming devices, including Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV. You will receive an M3U link, and you can utilize it on the popular IPTV players to stream it. IPTV Device utilizes the latest H264 technology to provide the ultimate streaming experience.
Why Choose IPTV Device?
- IPTV Device offers 10,000+ TV channels in Entertainment, Sports, and News categories.
- It has 20,000+ On-demand movies, series, and TV shows.
- Customer support is available 24/7 through Live Chat and Email.
- It has EPG support for every TV channel.
- The TV channels are supported with Anti-freeze technology and 99% uptime.
- One month Plan: $15/ month
- Three months Plan: $10/ month
- Six months Plan: $8.33/ month
- Twelve months Plan: $6.67/ month
How to Sign Up for IPTV Device
1. Initially, open any web browser on your device.
2. Go to the IPTV Device official website [iptvgear.com].
3. Scroll down on the web page and review the subscription plans.
4. Make a selection and click the Buy this plan button.
5. Follow the instructions and complete the payment process.
6. Check your registered email ID for the login details of the IPTV Device account.
Why is VPN Necessary for Streaming IPTV Device?
It is quite challenging to determine whether an IPTV provider is legal or illegal. When streaming IPTV content, it is crucial for users to act responsibly. A VPN can safeguard users by masking the IP Address and protecting them from any legal consequences related to illegal streaming. To ensure secure streaming, it is recommended to use reliable VPNs like
Fire Phantom IPTV for Android, Firestick, PC: How to Install & Use
Fire Phantom IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV that offers more than 2500 live TV channels and on-demand content. This IPTV has channels from countries like the USA, UK, Canada, Russia, France, and Germany. Fire Phantom IPTV service has a player app to stream its content. The interface of this Fire Phantom player is simple and easy to use. Just sign in with the required credentials and start streaming the video content without any buffering or freezes. Fire Phantom player is not available on the Play Store. You need to download the app from a third-party source.
How to Sign Up for Fire Phantom IPTV
 On your PC or smartphone, open a browser and visit the Fire Phantom IPTV website.
 Choose the plan you wish from the list of available plans.
 Follow the on-screen prompts to make the purchase.
 Now make the payment online via Bitcoin or PayPal.
 Once the payment is done, you’ll receive the required login credential via mail.
Role of a VPN while Streaming IPTV
VPNs are the best way to hide from online hackers, trackers, spammers, etc. Use the best VPN services like NordVPN or ExpressVPN before accessing any kind of IPTV service on your device. This will cover all your traces online and make you completely anonymous.
How to Install Fire Phantom IPTV on Android Devices
Before installing the third-party application on your Android device, you need to enable Unknown Sources. To do it, follow the steps listed below.
Go to Settings >> Tap Security >> Enable Unknown Sources.
 Open any browser on your Android device.
 Enter the Fire Phantom IPTV URL on your Android smartphone or tablet.
 Once the IPTV apk file is downloaded, tap on the Install button to start installing.
 After installation, launch the Fire Phantom IPTV app on your device.
 Enter the username and password received at the time of registration.
 Check the Remember me box if required to save the login details for future use.
 Click Login and start streaming the content of Fire Phantom on your Android smartphone.
How to Install Fire Phantom IPTV on Firestick
 Click on the Find option from the Fire Stick menu bar.
 Click on the Search tile and search for the Downloader in the search bar.
 Select the Downloader icon from the suggestion and click on Get on the next screen.
 Now, go to the Settings (Gear) icon from the menu bar.
 Select My Fire TV tile from the settings menu.
 Choose Developer options from the menu.
 Select the Install unknown apps option.
 Click on the Downloader app using the remote to On/Off the unknown sources.
 After installation, launch the app and enter the Fire Phantom IPTV URL in the search tab.
 Tap Go and click Install to download the app.
 Once downloaded, tap Open to launch the app.
 Log in with your credentials, and start streaming all your favorite content of Fire Phantom on Firestick.
How to Stream Fire Phantom IPTV on PC (Windows and Mac)
 From your browser, download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
 Also, download the Fire Phantom IPTV apk file on your PC.
 Install and launch the BlueStacks on your PC.
 Click on the Kebab icon near the installed apps and click on Install apk.
 Browse the location of the apk on your PC and select the apk file.
 Wait until the apk gets installed on your Android emulator.
 After the installation, launch the IPTV app and log in with your username & password.
 Now you can watch Live TV, movies, and many more on your PC.
How to Stream Fire Phantom IPTV on Smart TV
 Launch a browser on your PC and download the Fire Phantom apk file.
 Plug in a USB drive to your PC and transfer the apk files to it.
 After transferring the file, remove the USB drive from the PC and insert it into any one of the HDMI ports on your Smart TV.
 On your Smart TV, go to Settings >> Click Security & Restrictions >> Select Unknown Sources >> Turn it ON.
 Now, open the USB drive on your Smart TV and tap the apk file to install it.
 Once installed, launch the Fire Phantom IPTV on your Smart TV.
 Enter the required login credentials and stream your favorite Fire Phantom content on a larger screen.
Fire Phantom IPTV offers quality customer support via email. Email is the only option to contact the help desk team. All the issues related to payment problems, streaming issues, server overloading issues, and live TV issues can be resolved with a working solution. However, there is no Contact Us form available on the webpage. You have to mail them directly from your mailbox.
Fire Phantom IPTV Review
These are some of the possible ways to download and stream Fire Phantom TV on your available device. The pricing of this IPTV service starts at $7 per month. As there is no free trial available on the IPTV, buy the monthly pack and review the services. Then, go for the long-term plans. If the live TV channels are minimal for you, try other IPTV providers like Epicstream IPTV and Juice TV IPTV.
Frontline Streams IPTV Review: How to Install on Android, Firestick, PC, Smart TV
Frontline Streams IPTV is an IPTV service provider with 8000+ live TV channels, 15000+ movies, TV Shows, PPV, and more. The channels are from categories like Music, Movies, Entertainment, Kids, Religion, News, and more. You can stream major sports matches live and in HD. All the contents available on this IPTV are HD and FHD quality. It gives you access to hundreds of premium pay-per-view content. It is compatible with Android, Firestick, Smart TV, and more.
Why Use VPN to Stream IPTV?
VPN is necessary when it comes to streaming IPTV. Since most countries around the world consider IPTV illegal and block the streaming of IPTV, you can use VPN to bypass these blocks and stream IPTV in these restricted countries. By hiding your IP address and location, VPN helps you can remain anonymous. You can use VPN to protect your data and privacy.
Subscription Price of Frontline Streams IPTV
This IPTV offers multiple plans to choose from, and it also has 24-hour pass for $3 for 1 device connection. The subscription has many device connection options, and they are:
|Subscription Plan||1 Connection||2 Connections||3 Connections||4 Connections|
|1 Month Plan||$13||$16||$19||$22|
|3 Months Plan||$35||$42||$47||$50|
|6 Months Plan||$60||$70||$80||$90|
|12 Months Plan||$90||$110||$130||$150|
How to Subscribe to Frontline Streams IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, visit Frontline Streams IPTV Official Website.
2. Select IPTV Packages on the menu bar.
3. Choose the plan you want and select Buy Now.
4. Click on Sign up now and choose View basket.
5. Select Proceed to Checkout.
6. On the Checkout page, enter the Billing Details and Credit Card details and select Sign up now.
7. You have now subscribed to the IPTV, and you will receive all the details through email.
How to Get Frontline Streams IPTV on Android Devices
1. Power on your Android device and go to Play Store.
2. Search for Rayo IPTV, and from the search results, choose the app.
3. Click on Install and wait for the installation to be done.
4. Open the Rayo IPTV app and select Use Your Playlist URL.
5. Enter the M3U URL of Frontline Streams IPTV and click on Add Playlists.
6. Start streaming your favorite IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Stream Frontline Streams IPTV on Smart TV
1. Switch on your Smart TV and go to the App Store.
2. Type IPTV Smarters on the search bar and choose the app.
3. Select Install/Get, and the app will be installed on your Smart TV.
4. Launch the IPTV Smarters app and enter the Username, Password, and M3U URL Frontline Streams IPTV.
5. Click on Add User. The content will be loaded, and enjoy streaming the IPTV on your device.
How to Watch Frontline Streams IPTV on Firestick
1. Turn on your Firestick device and go to the Find tab.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar.
3. Choose the app from the suggestion and click on Download to install the app on Firestick.
4. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to return to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
6. Click on Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Select the Downloader app and enable it.
8. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Lenox Media Player apk.
9. Click on Go, and the app apk file will be downloaded on your device.
10. Select Install to install the IPTV Player and launch the Lenox Media Player app.
11. Type the M3U URL of Frontline Streams IPTV and start watching live TV channels on Firestick.
How to Get Frontline Streams IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Power on your PC and open the browser.
2. Enter BlueStacks on the search bar and choose the BlueStacks Official Website from the results.
3. Select Download, and the Android emulator will be downloaded on your PC.
4. Open the downloaded file and select Install.
5. Wait for the installation to finish and launch the BlueStacks app.
6. Sign in using your Google account and select Play Store to launch.
7. Look for IPTV pro and select Install to install the IPTV Player app.
8. Launch the IPTV Pro app and type the M3U URL of Frontline Streams IPTV.
9. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching it on your PC.
How to Stream Frontline Streams IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Launch your iOS device and open App Store.
2. Search for GSE Smart IPTV and choose the app from the results.
3. Click on Get, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Open the GSE Smart IPTV app. Select the hamburger icon and click on Remote Playlist.
5. Click on the + icon on the top left side of the screen and select Add M3U URL.
6. Enter the Playlist name and URL as Frontline Streams IPTV and M3U URL of Frontline Streams IPTV.
7. Select Add and stream the channels you like on your iOS device.
How to Watch Frontline Streams IPTV on Kodi
1. Start your device and install the Kodi app.
2. Launch the app and select TV on the home screen.
3. Click on Enter add-on browser and select PVR IPTV Simple Client.
4. Select Configure and click on General.
5. Choose Location and select Remote Path (Internet address) on the drop-down menu.
6. Click on OK and choose the M3U Play List URL.
7. Enter the M3U URL of Frontline Streams IPTV and click on OK.
8. Select Enable and click on Channels.
9. Enjoy streaming IPTV channels on Kodi.
Frontline Streams offers the best Customer Service 24/7. Contact them if you have issues by visiting the Contact Us form on the official website. Enter your email, subject, and the issue you are facing, and select Send Message. They will get back to you within 2-3 working days. You can also use the Live Chat feature and get your issue clarified right away or send an Email.
Frontline Streams IPTV Review
Frontline Streams IPTV requires a subscription to stream the content. With the help of its powerful streaming servers, you can stream the content without any freezing or stuttering. Since this IPTV doesn’t have an IPTV player of its own, you can use other IPTV players to stream the content. It is quite impossible to decide whether IPTV is legal or not. So you need to use a VPN when streaming the IPTV.
Viewsible IPTV Review: How to Stream 18000 TV Channels for $10
Viewsible IPTV is a popular IPTV service provider for streaming sports content. This IPTV offers you more than 18000+ live TV channels, movies, TV series, and more. It has content from different parts of the world and in many categories like News, Entertainment, Sports, Kids, Religion, and a lot more. It also has over 62000 Video-on-demand content. The usage of IPTV to stream content is very cost-effective when compared with traditional cable and satellite networks. It has an Uptime of 100% and allows you to stream the content with no buffering. You can stream the content in a variety of formats like HD, FHD, and 4K channels. The IPTV is compatible with Android, Smart TV, Kodi, iOS, and a lot more.
Why Use VPN for Viewsible IPTV?
The reason for using the VPN for Viewsible IPTV is to avoid any legal issues and to stream the IPTV in restricted countries. VPN helps you protect your data and security by creating a private network and encrypting all incoming and outgoing data. It also hides your IP address from ISPs, hackers, and others so that you can stream IPTV anonymously. You can use the VPN to bypass any geo-restrictions set by your country and stream the IPTV content. Currently, there are a lot of VPNs out there that are available for both free and paid. Some of the best VPNs are Nord VPN, Turbo VPN, and more.
Subscription Price of Viewsible IPTV
Viewsible IPTV is a subscription-based service. It gives you a 24-hour free trial period. There are multiple plans to choose from, and the plan are:
|Plan||Number of Connections||Price|
|1 Month Plan||1||$10.00|
|3 Months Plan||1||$25.00|
|6 Months Plan||1||$45.00|
|12 Months Plan||1||$80.00|
|1 Month Plan||2||$18.00|
|3 Months Plan||2||$46.00|
|6 Months Plan||2||$84.00|
|12 Months Plan||2||$152.00|
|1 Month Plan||3||$23.00|
|3 Months Plan||3||$67.00|
|6 Months Plan||3||$129.00|
|12 Months Plan||3||$231.00|
How to Subscribe to Viewsible IPTV
1. From your Smartphone or PC, select your browser to open.
2. Search for Viewsible IPTV, and choose the official website.
3. Scroll down to Packages. Choose the plan you want and select Buy Now.
4. On the Configure page, click on Continue.
5. Select Checkout on the Review & Checkout page.
6. On the Checkout page, enter all the necessary details and click on Complete Order.
7. You have now subscribed to the IPTV, and you will receive all the necessary details through email.
How to Stream Viewsible IPTV on Android Devices
1. Power on your Android device and select Play Store.
2. Enter Rayo IPTV on the search bar and choose the app from the search results.
3. Click on Install, and the app will be installed on your device.
4. Launch the Rayo IPTV app and click on the Use Your Playlist URL.
5. Type the M3U Playlists in the given section and select Add Playlists.
6. The content will be loaded on your Android device, and enjoy streaming the IPTV content.
How to Watch Viewsible IPTV on iOS Devices
1. Power on your iOS device and go to the App Store.
2. Click on the Search bar and type GSE Smart IPTV.
3. Choose the app from the search results and click on Get.
4. The app will be installed on your device, and open the GSE Smart IPTV app.
5. Tap on the hamburger icon and select Remote Playlist.
6. Select the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
7. Click on Add M3U URL and enter the playlist name and playlist URL as Viewsible IPTV and M3U URL of the IPTV.
8. Select Add and start streaming your favorite IPTV content.
How to Get Viewsible IPTV on Android TV and Nvidia Shield
1. Turn on your Android device and select Apps.
2. Navigate to Play Store and open the app.
3. Search for OTT Navigator IPTV, and from the search results, choose the app.
4. Click on Install to install the app on your Android TV.
5. Once the installation is done, open the OTT Navigator IPTV app and enter the M3U URL of Viewsible IPTV.
6. Choose the content you want and enjoy watching it on your TV.
How to Stream Viewsible IPTV on Smart TV
1. Switch on your Smart TV and launch the App Store.
2. Type IPTV Smarters on the search bar and choose the app from the suggestion list.
3. Select Install/Get, and the app will be installed on your Smart TV.
4. Open the IPTV Smarters app and type the Username, Password, and M3U URL of the Viewsible IPTV.
5. Click on Add User and watch live TV channels on Smart TV.
How to Watch Viewsible IPTV on Firestick
1. Start your Firestick device and go to the Find tab on the home screen.
2. Select Search and enter Downloader on the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
3. From the suggestion list, choose the app and click on Download.
4. The app will be downloaded on your device and go back to the home screen.
5. Select Settings and click on My Fire TV.
6. Choose Developer Options and select Install Unknown apps.
7. Click on the Downloader app and enable it so that you can install apps from unknown sources on your device.
8. Launch the Downloader app and enter the URL of 247 IPTV apk in the URL box.
9. Click on Go to download the app on Firestick and select Install.
10. Wait for the installation to be over, and then launch the 247 IPTV app.
11. Type the Username, Password, and M3U URL of Viewsible IPTV and select Login.
12. The content will be loaded, and enjoy watching your favorite live TV channels on Firestick.
How to Stream Viewsible IPTV on Windows and Mac PC
1. Power on your PC and launch the browser.
2. Enter BlueStacks on the search bar and choose the official website from the results.
3. Select Download to download the Android emulator on the PC and open the downloaded file.
4. Click on Install to install the app on your PC. Wait for the installation to be done.
5. Launch the BlueStacks app and sign in using your Google account.
6. Select Play Store on the home screen and look for IPTV Pro.
7. From the search results, choose the app and click Install.
8. The app will be installed on BlueStacks, and open the IPTV Pro app.
9. Select the Menu icon and click on the + icon on the top right corner of the screen.
10. Click on Add URL and enter the M3U Playlist URL of Viewsible IPTV. Select OK.
11. Choose any content you want and enjoy streaming it on your PC.
How to Stream Viewsible IPTV on MAG Devices
1. Switch on your MAG device and select Settings.
2. Choose System Settings and click on Servers.
3. Select Portals and enter Viewsible IPTV and M3U URL of the IPTV as portal name and portal URL.
4. Click on Save, and the device will restart.
5. The IPTV contents will now be available on the MAG device, and start streaming your favorite content.
How to Watch Viewsible IPTV on Formular Devices
1. Power on your Formular box and launch the MyTV Online app.
2. A Mac address will appear on the top right corner screen, and note it down.
3. Click on Add Portal and type Viewsible IPTV and M3U URL of IPTV on Portal name and Portal URL.
4. Select Connect to load the content on the screen.
5. Start watching live TV channels on your Formular device.
How to Watch Viewsible IPTV on Kodi
1. Turn on your streaming device and install the Kodi app.
2. Launch the app and select TV on the right side menu of the home screen.
3. Select Enter add-on browser and choose PVR IPTV Simple Client from the list.
4. Click on Configure and select General.
5. Select the drop-down menu and choose Remote Patch (Internet access) on Location.
6. Click on OK. Choose the M3U Play List URL and type the M3U URL of Viewsible IPTV. Select OK.
7. Select Enable and choose Channels. The content will be loaded, and select the channel you want.
8. Enjoy streaming it on your Kodi.
Customer Support will be available 24/7, and you can contact them in case of problems with the IPTV. Go to the Viewsible IPTVs official website and select the Live Chat menu. Enter the issue you are facing, and you can get a solution to your problem immediately from customer support.
Viewsible IPTV Review
Viewsible IPTV is a subscription-based IPTV service provider. It offers live TV channels, VOD, PPV, and more. This IPTV provides you with only the Xtream Codes API and M3U URL to stream the content. You need to use IPTV players to access the content available in the URL. The channels are updated regularly and allow you to pause or resume live TV channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, there is no such IPTV apk file available to download. You have to install the IPTV Player to stream the Viewsible IPTV content.
Below are the methods you can try to solve the IPTV not working issue:
1. Check your internet connection.
2. Check whether the login details are correct.
3. Try another IPTV player app.
4. Clear cache data on your app.
Best2 days ago
Best 12 IPTV Boxes to Watch Live TV Channels (2023)
How To2 days ago
How to Install and Stream IPTV on Grundig Smart TV
Free IPTV2 days ago
PAL IPTV: How to Install on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, & PC
How To2 days ago
IPTV Farm Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, MAG, and PC
How To2 days ago
IPTV Lead: How to Stream Channels on Android, Firestick, PC
Freemium IPTV2 days ago
Best IPTV Service in Malaysia to Stream TV9, NTV7, Astro, 8TV
Installation2 days ago
How to Install and Watch IPTV on TCL Smart TV [All Models]
Free IPTV2 days ago
Rayo IPTV Player Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV