When you take all the IPTV providers, only a few have the built-in media player like Players Klub IPTV and Gears Reloaded IPTV. Some IPTV providers like Marvel IPTV won’t have a built-in media player. For those, you need to use a third-party media player app. One of the best third-party media player apps is the IPTV World app.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
IPTV World is a free media player app that is available on the App Store. For some technical reasons, the app was removed from the Play Store. Still, you can install the app on Android devices. If your IPTV provider has no video player, you can use this IPTV media player to stream the live TV content.
Why need a VPN to access IPTV?
While streaming live TV contents on IPTV, use a VPN to protect your IP address and geo-location. Most of the IPTV providers might track the user data and store online logs. Use powerful VPNs like CyberGhost VPN and ProtonVPN, where you can browse safer and can access geo-restricted content with ease.
How to Install IPTV World on Android Smartphones
(1) On your smartphones, go to the IPTV World download link, https://bit.ly/2HYsU32.
(2) The apk will begin to download.
(3) When the download is finished, click Open.
(4) Now, you will get the Installation page. Click the Install button.
(5) After the IPTV World app is installed, tap on the Open button.
(6) Enter your IPTV credentials and click the Add User button.
(7) Finally, you will get all the IPTV channels from your IPTV provider.
How to Install IPTV World on Firestick
To install the IPTV app, you need to do some preliminary things on your Firestick.
(1) Turn on your Firestick and click the Settings option from the home screen.
(2) Choose the My Fire TV option from Settings.
(3) Select the Developer options from the shown list.
(4) Now, pick Apps from Unknown Sources.
(5) Choose the Turn On button to confirm the changes.
Install IPTV World on Firestick Using Downloader
(1) Click the Search icon on the Fire TV home screen.
(2) Using the Firestick remote, search for the term Downloader and select the Downloader app.
(3) Next, click the Download button.
(4) Now, click Open to run the Downloader app.
(5) Go to the https:// bar. Enter the IPTV World app’s download link https://bit.ly/2HYsU32 and click Go.
(6) Click the Install button, followed by the Open button on the pop-up.
(7) The app’s login screen will appear. Enter your login credentials and watch all the live TV channels.
How to Install IPTV World on iOS Devices
(1) Open the App Store and search for the IPTV World app.
(2) Click the Get icon next to the app.
(3) After the IPTV app is installed, click the Open icon.
(4) On the app, click the + (plus) icon.
(5) Choose any one of the two options, Add Playlist URL or Add Xtream-Codes API Playlist.
(6) Enter your IPTV credentials and get access to all the channels from your IPTV provider.
How to Install IPTV World on Android Smart TV
(1) Open any of the web browsers on your smart TV.
(2) Go to the IPTV World app’s download link, https://bit.ly/2HYsU32.
(3) The apk file will begin to download.
(4) After the IPTV World apk is downloaded, go to the Downloads folder and install the apk file.
(5) Open the IPTV Player app and sign in with your IPTV credentials. Watch live TV channels on your smart TV.
As the IPTV World app is available for free, you can install snd use the app without any registration process. But the M3U URL support is only available on the iOS app. Android and Firestick users need to use login credentials. These are some of the drawbacks of the IPTV. If your IPTV has login credentials, you can go for the IPTV.