Internet Protocol Television is a service offered to stream live TV channels without any cable or satellite network. You can stream the live TV channels over the internet and not only with TV but also with multiple devices. Kraken TV IPTV is a 100% free service provider with an in-built media player. Let’s see more about the IPTV Media Player.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Kraken TV IPTV offers 1000s of live TV channels for absolutely free of cost. It offers channels from various parts of the world and supports multiple devices. The contents are neatly classified into Series, Hollywood, Bollywood, Movies, and more. The IPTV service is available in the USA, UK, India, and Australia.
How to Sign Up for Kraken TV IPTV
Since the IPTV service provider is completely free, you will not need any sign-in or registration required.
Get a VPN for IPTV Streaming
As far as streaming with IPTV is concerned, you need to use a VPN. Though the IPTV is completely free, it may or may not have any pirated content. So, you need a VPN to protect yourself from any copyright infringements. It will hide your IP address and you will be staying anonymous while using the internet. Buy a subscription from any of the premium VPNs like NordVPN or IPVanish VPN.
How to Install Kraken TV IPTV on Firestick
#1 Install the Downloader app on your Amazon Firestick.
#2 Press the Home button.
#3 Go to Settings option and select My Fire TV.
#4 Select the Developer Options.
#5 Choose Install Unknown Apps.
#6 Enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
#7 Click Open to launch the Downloader app.
#8 Highlight the URL field and enter the Kraken TV IPTV download link.
#9 Click Go and wait for the IPTV app to download on Firestick.
#10 Now, install the IPTV app on your Firestick.
#11 Open the Kraken TV app.
#12 Choose the Settings option from the left side menu.
#13 Choose the Video Player option.
#14 Select the player from which you want to stream.
#15 Now, play any video you want to stream on your Firestick.
How to Stream Kraken TV IPTV on Android Devices
#1 Open any web browser on your Android smartphone or tablet.
#2 Serch for the Kraken TV IPTV APK.
#3 Click on the Download button.
#4 Open the Settings menu.
#5 Tap the Security and Restrictions option.
#6 Now, enable the toggle near the Unknown Sources.
#7 Tap the APK file and then choose Install.
#8 Wait for the app to install.
#9 Open the Kraken TV app and start streaming.
How to Watch Kraken TV IPTV on Smart TV
1. Download the Kraken TV IPTV APK on your PC.
2. Copy the APK file to a USB Drive.
3. Insert the USB Drive into your TV.
4. Install the File Commander app on your Smart TV.
5. Choose USB Storage as a source.
6. Click on the Kraken IPTV APK File and choose Install.
7. Open the IPTV app and start streaming live TV channels with the built-in video player.
How to Get Kraken TV IPTV on PC
1. Install the BlueStacks app on your PC.
2. Also download the Kraken TV IPTV APK file on your PC.
3. Now, open the BlusStacks app and click on the My Apps tab.
4. Drag and drop the IPTV APK file.
5. Now, open the Kraken TV and stream your favorite content.
Considering the Kraken IPTV app is 100% free to use, there is no customer support required. If you have any issues, you can mention them in the comments below.
Being free is one of the best IPTV service providers options to choose from among the various subscription-based providers. With a neat interface and supports for multiple channels, Kraken IPTV is still a considerable option. But make sure to use a VPN. You can also try other free IPTV providers like TeaTV IPTV and Cyberflix TV IPTV.