Follow Stream TV is a complimentary IPTV player that enables you to watch IPTV content by loading the Xtream Codes API and M3U format. At present, the application is not available on most application stores such as Google Play Store and App Store. However, you can download the APK from trustworthy websites. Since the APK format only supports Android devices, you can only install the app on Android-based devices.
Reasons to Choose Follow Stream TV
- Saves all your most watched channels in the favorites section for easy access.
- Automatically separates the live TV channels and VOD content.
- Allows you to filter and choose channels across various categories.
- Lightweight and compatible with all Android-based devices.
The Follow Stream TV application is completely free to install and use on all devices running on an Android-based operating system.
Do I Need VPN to Watch Follow Stream TV
IPTV player apps are fully legal to use. However, if you are loading IPTV content that is legally banned in your country, you may face legal implications. To avoid this, you can use a VPN on your device. A VPN helps to hide your IP address and protect your private files from hackers and trackers. It also allows you to bypass geo-restricted content. We recommend using premium VPN services like ExpressVPN and NordVPN to stream IPTV content without any issues.
How to Install Follow Stream TV on Android Smartphones
(1) Open the Settings application on your Android device.
(2) Select Security and choose Unknown sources.
(3) Enable permission for third-party apps installed on the device by toggling the button near Unknown sources.
(4) Launch the browser on your device and download the Follow Stream TV APK from a reliable website.
(5) Open the APK file and click the Install button to install the APK on your Android Smartphone or Tablet.
(6) After installation, launch the app and log in with your IPTV account credentials.
(7) You can now stream your desired IPTV content on your Android device.
How to Install Follow Stream TV on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Firestick-connected TV or Fire TV and connect to the internet.
(2) Click the Search icon and enter Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
(3) Select the app from the search results and click the Download button to install the app on your Firestick.
(4) Go to the home page and select the Settings icon at the top right corner.
(5) Choose My Fire TV and select Developer Options.
(6) Open the Install Unknown Apps option and select the Downloader app from the list of apps.
(7) Enable the Downloader app toggle to install unknown apps on Firestick.
(8) Launch the Downloader app and click the Home tab from the left pane.
(9) Enter the Follow Stream TV APK URL and click the Go button.
(10) Select and download the APK on your Firestick.
(11) Open the APK file and click the Install button to install the app.
(12) Launch the app and log in with your IPTV account credentials.
(13) Enjoy streaming all the IPTV channels and VOD content on your Firestick.
How to Install Follow Stream TV on Smart TV
(1) Download the Follow Stream TV APK file on your PC and transfer it to a USB drive.
(2) Eject the USB drive from your PC and connect it to the USB port of the Smart TV.
(3) Turn on your TV and navigate to the Settings.
(4) Choose Device Preferences and open Security & restrictions.
(5) Select Unknown sources and toggle the button to enable installing unknown apps on your TV.
(6) Go back to the home page of the Settings and choose Apps.
(7) Select TV Guard and open the File Manager.
(8) Choose Install from USB and browse the APK file of Follow Stream TV.
(9) Click the Install button to install the app on your TV.
(10) Launch the app and log in with your IPTV account credentials.
(11) Enjoy watching your desired IPTV content on your smart TV.
How to Watch Follow Stream TV on a PC
(1) Launch the browser on your Windows or Mac PC and download the APK file of Follow Stream TV from a trustworthy website.
(2) Go to the official website of BlueStacks and download the app on your PC.
(3) After downloading, install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
(4) Launch the app and log in with your Google account credentials.
(5) Click the Install APK icon on the right pane and browse the APK file of Follow Stream TV.
(6) Click the Install button to install the app on your PC.
(7) Once the app is installed, launch the app on BlueStacks.
(8) Log in with your IPTV account credentials and select your desired IPTV content.
(9) Now, you can stream IPTV content from the Follow Stream TV app on your PC.
Since the website is currently unavailable, you cannot contact the customer support of Follow Stream TV. If the IPTV app is not working properly on your device or fails to load the content, you can try common troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue.
If you are looking for a free IPTV player app, you can try Follow Stream TV without hesitation, as it is one of the best IPTV players for Android devices. You can stream IPTV content available in the most commonly used playlist types using this player. However, you may encounter multiple ads while streaming content on Follow Stream TV. Additionally, you cannot download the app on your iOS device.
Alternatives for Follow Stream TV
If you are not satisfied with the Follow Stream TV IPTV player, you can try the alternatives mentioned below.
Hottest IPTV is a free IPTV player application that allows you to load your IPTV content via the M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. The application is officially available on the Google Play Store, allowing you to download it hassle-free on your device. It features built-in modern features such as parental controls, an external player, and EPG support.
Wesopro IPTV is also a free IPTV player application. It allows you to load content via the M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. You can download the Wesopro IPTV app on your Android device from the Google Play Store application. It supports external media players such as MX Player or VLC Media Player.
IPTVX is a premium IPTV player application specifically designed to stream IPTV content from iOS devices. It allows you to load content via the M3U URL and Xtream Codes API. IPTVX is a feature-rich IPTV player that includes premium features such as Airplay support, parental controls, a favorite list, and much more.
Alpha IPTV for Android, Firestick, and PC: How to Install and Use
The Alpha IPTV is a familiar IPTV offering over 1800+ TV channels and covers categories like movies, series, sports, and much more. It is available as an app or an APK with a built-in video player. It is the only IPTV app that offers a recording feature, EPG upload option, favorites channel list, switch profiles, and more. The IPTV app is available for Windows PC, Android, and Firestick. Moreover, you can download this app from the respective stores depending on the devices.
Why Use VPN for Alpha IPTV?
VPNs are generally used to ensure data security or escape geo-restrictions. Here, IPTV is mostly a cheaper but illegal alternative to cable TV services. So, to ensure safety, we must use some of the best VPN services. Connecting to a VPN helps us mask our IP address or track our location from the service provider’s end. Though there are several VPNs available, we should select the appropriate ones that are commonly used worldwide, ExpressVPN and IPVanish VPN.
How to Sign Up to Alpha IPTV
. Turn on your PC, and launch any default browsers on Windows or Mac.
. Go to Alpha IPTV’s official website, and scroll down to the Pricing tab at the top of the screen.
. Choose any of the Subscription Plans, and select the Buy Now option.
. Finally, provide the required details, and follow the Onscreen Prompts to complete the payment process.
. When you complete the payment, you will receive the login credentials on the associated mail ID.
How to Get Alpha IPTV on Android Devices
. On your Android smartphone or tablet, search for the Alpha IPTV app on the Play Store.
. Select the IPTV app from the results.
. Tap the Install button.
. Then, click the Open button.
. Then, enter the activation code from your IPTV provider and click the Login button.
. Stream the live TV channels from your IPTV provider.
How to Get Alpha IPTV on Firestick
 Turn on the Firestick device, and go to the Find tab.
. Click on the Search option, enter the Downloader, and pick the app from the search result.
. Now, click on the Download option and install the application on Firestick.
. Tap the Home button on your Firestick remote to go to the home screen.
. Choose the Settings option, and click on the My Fire TV.
. Go to the Developer options, and click on Install unknown apps.
. Select the Downloader app and enable it.
. Launch the Downloader app, and search for the Alpha IPTV APK URL in the search tool.
. Click on the Go option, and the app will be downloaded on your Firestick device.
. Proceed with the installation process, and launch the Alpha IPTV app.
. Enter the Activation Code and enjoy watching your favorite content.
How to Watch Alpha IPTV on a PC
 Launch the default browser on your PC, and go to the search bar.
 Enter BlueStack, and go to the official website.
. Click on the Download option to get the .exe or .dmg file on your PC.
. Double-click on the Android Emulator Installer file, and proceed further by clicking on the Install option.
. Launch the Bluestacks app, and sign in using your Google Account.
. Go to Play Store, and search for the Alpha IPTV.
. From the search result, click on the appropriate app, and install them.
. Enter the activation code and stream Alpha IPTV content on your PC.
How to Stream Alpha IPTV on Android Smart TV
. Go to the Alpha IPTV on your default browser, and search for the Alpha IPTV APK on your PC.
. Download the IPTV APK from any of the trusted websites.
. Connect a USB Drive to your PC, and transfer the APK file to the drive.
. Unplug the USB drive from the PC and connect the USB drive to your Smart TV.
. On the Smart TV, navigate to the Settings option, and choose the Security & restriction option.
. Choose the Unknown source option and toggle them on.
. Install the Alpha IPTV APK on your Smart TV and launch the application.
. Enter your IPTV activation code and activate the app.
. Once activated, stream the live TV channels and on-demand content on your TV.
As the IPTV app is available for free, there is no customer support available. However, you can ask your queries in the Play Store review section. Or else, you can mail your queries to the app’s developer at [email protected]. It might take some time, but no other go you might have to wait for their response if you are looking for assistance.
Alpha IPTV is an efficient service provider, delivering many top-rated channels in different languages, including French, Arabic, and many more. If you want to try out some other similar IPTV providers, you can try the Shack TV IPTV, Gears Reloaded IPTV, and Supreme TV IPTV.
Potato Streams Review: How to Stream on Firestick, PC, and Smart TV
Potato Streams is a free app to stream live TV channels. This IPTV Service Provider helps you to watch all your favorite sports without any subscription. It has lots of channels streaming 24/7 and feeds live news. The Potato Streams app provides live access to various sports games and events. You can also watch free movies, TV shows, series, and other VOD content. The app is simple to use with a user-friendly interface. You can install the Potato Streams on Android, PC, Firestick, and Smart TV to stream your favorite team matches.
Why Use VPN to Stream Potato Stream IPTV
VPN is nothing but a Virtual Private Network which hides your online activity. It provides the opportunity to establish a protected network connection when you are using public networks. VPN hides your private information, including IP address, browsing activity, and Wi-Fi network. It is completely necessary to use the best VPN for streaming the IPTV to avoid legal issues. You can try Premium VPNs such as ExpressVPN, NordVPN, CyberGhost VPN, and more for secure streaming.
How to Install Potato Streams APK on Android
You can download and install Potato Streams by using the APK file. To install any app using the APK file, you need to enable Unknown Sources.
1. Unlock your Android device and check the internet connection.
2. Download the Potato Streams as an apk file from the browser on your device.
3. Go to Settings on the Android device and select the Security option.
4. Click on Device management and move to Unknown sources.
5. Turn ON the option to install apps on your device.
6. Open the Downloads folder and search for the apk file.
7. Click on the APK file, and the app will begin to Install.
8. The app will request permission to access media and file storage.
9. Open the Potato Streams app on your Android device.
10. Now, you can select your favorite movie and enjoy Streaming.
How to Install Potato Stream APK on Firestick
1. Start the Firestick device and select Find from the Home page.
2. Click the Search option and type Downloader in the search.
3. Choose the Downloader app from the list below.
4. Select the Download option to install it on Firestick.
5. Move to the Firestick home screen and select the Settings icon.
6. Scroll down and click on Fire TV in Settings.
7. Select the Developers option from the menu.
8. Now, click Install Unknown apps.
9. Enable the Downloader app to install the app from other sources.
10. Move to the Fire TV home screen and launch the Downloader app on Firestick.
11. Now, enter the URL of potato Streams in the Downloader app.
12. Click the Free Download option from the URL.
13. Wait for the app to download on your device.
14. Click Install to install the IPTV app and open the app.
15. Now, log in to the app on your device and stream the sports content.
How to Install Potato Streams on PC
1. Download the Potato Streams apk file from a reliable website.
2. Install the BlueStacks emulator from the official website on your PC.
3. Launch the BlueStacks and sign in with your Google account credentials.
4. Go to the Installed Apps section on the BlueStacks and click the Install APK option.
5. Select the Potato Streams apk file you have downloaded to install on the PC.
6. Launch the IPTV app and enter the user name and password.
7. Choose the content to stream on your PC.
How to Stream Potato Streams on Smart TV
1. Power on your Smart TV and select the Settings icon from the home screen.
2. Scroll down and click Device preferences.
3. Now, go to Security & restrictions.
4. Click on Unknown sources from the menu.
5. Now, go to your PC and open the Browser on your PC.
6. Search for Potato Streams and download the Potato Streams apk file.
7. Connect the USB drive to your PC and transfer the apk file to the USB drive.
8. Remove the USB drive and connect it to the HDMI port of your Smart TV.
9. Install the IPTV app on the smart TV.
10. Now, launch the app and log in to the app to stream the content.
Potato Streams Alternatives
There are other best IPTV available for streaming on your device, and they are
If you have any queries or need any information, you can send mail to the IPTV. Potato Streams has customer support to handle user queries and issues in streaming. You can visit the official website to get the mail address or select the Contact option to report the queries.
Potato Streams Review
Potato Streams broadcasts all sports matches live for free. It is the best choice for sports fans to watch their favorite team matches in the best quality. You can always watch sports channel broadcasts 24/7. It has a simple and accessible user interface for seamless streaming. You can stream Basketball, Football, Formula 1, Cricket, Soccer, and Ice Hockey with the app.
Markky Streams – Watch Live Sports Free on Firestick, Smart TV & PC
Markky Streams is one of the most popular sports streaming platforms available for watching sports such as Soccer, Football, Basketball, Baseball, MMA, Boxing, Hockey, and other popular sports. It doesn’t have an M3U URL or APK file to watch on. But still, you can visit its website and stream thousands of sports events on devices like Android smartphones, PC, Firestick, Samsung, LG, and other Smart TVs.
Do I Need a VPN to Stream on Markky Streams
You need an internet connection to stream on Markky Streams. There are a lot of possibilities for data theft while browsing on the internet. To avoid your personal information getting stolen by hackers, you can connect to the best VPNs like ExpressVPN and NordVPN. It provides you with a safe browsing experience as it uses 256-bit encryption technology.
Is Markky Streams Free
Yes, Markky Streams is a free platform that streams a lot of major sporting events live. Even you don’t have to get a subscription to stream live sports. You just have to visit the Markky Sports platform and then start streaming your favorite sports.
What’s on Markky Streams
The following is the list of sports events you can watch on the Markky Streams platform:
- MMA / Boxing
You can watch all these sports events live for free and for that, only a stable internet connection is needed.
How to Watch Markky Streams
There is no official IPTV app or M3U URL to stream Markky Streams. But the official website of this platform is still working, and you can use it to stream your favorite sports events live. Moreover, you can watch Markky Streams using the following devices:
- Smart TV
- Android Smartphone
- Samsung TV
- LG TV
How to Watch Markky Streams on Firestick
 Go to the home screen of Firestick and select Find > Search.
 Use the virtual keyboard to enter Silk Browser and pick the same from the suggestion list below.
 Locate and select the Amazon Silk Browser from the search results.
 Next, hit the Download button. After that, Amazon Silk – Web Browser will automatically download and install on your Firestick.
 After installing the app, select the Open button to launch the app.
 Click on the Search Bar from the home screen.
 Then, enter the website URL of Markky Streams and click Go.
 Choose any of the Sports events like NFL, MLB, NHL, etc.
 You can now enjoy streaming your favorite sports event live.
How to Watch Markky Streams on Smart TV
 Turn on your Smart TV and connect it to the internet.
 Go to the home screen and select the Apps tab.
 Scroll and select Google Play Store to launch it.
 Search and choose Downloader from the search results.
 Hit the Install button and get the Downloader app on your Smart TV.
 After installing the Downloader app, select the Open button to launch it.
 Select the Allow button and select the OK button from the pop-up window.
 Next, from the installation screen, select the Settings option from the popup.
 From the Install Unknown apps section, scroll down and toggle on the Downloader.
 Now, select the Install button from the installation window.
 After that, the Downloader app will be installed on your smart TV.
 After the installation is complete, select the Open button.
 Next, choose Browser from the left pane.
 Select the Search Bar and input the official website of Markky Streams.
 After that, hit the Go button and after the webpage is loaded, select a sports event to watch.
Finally, you can stream live sports for free on your Smart TV.
How to Get Markky Streams on Android Smartphones
 Open any web browser on your Android Smartphone.
 Click on the search bar and visit the official website of Markky Sports.
 Choose a sports event to stream.
 Tap the Play button and catch up to the live action of your favorite sports.
How to Watch Markky Sports on Samsung Smart TV
 Turn on your Samsung TV and connect it to the internet.
 Now take your TV’s remote in hand and hit the Smart Hub button.
 The Smart Hub menu will open up now. From there, select the Samsung Internet Browser.
 Select the Search Box and input the official website of Markky Streams. Next, visit it.
 After that, you can stream the major sports event live on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Watch Markky Streams on LG TV
Turn your LG TV on and connect it to an internet connection.
 Press the Home button on your remote.
 Select the Browser icon and launch it.
 Navigate to the search bar and visit the official website of Markky Sports.
 Now, you can watch live sports on your LG TV.
How to Access Markky Streams on Windows PC
 Turn on your PC and open any web browser.
 Click on the Search Box.
 Search for Markky Streams and visit its official website.
 Select the Sports events you want to watch.
 Next, you can start to play your favorite sports events live on your Windows PC.
Overall, Markky Streams is an outstanding site that’ll help you find streams for every popular game in one place. Don’t miss all the leagues like regular, finals, season, summer, and championship of your favorite games. You can also stream a live game, rewind it and replay it. So, Markkys Streams is a great go for sports lovers.
Best2 days ago
Best 12 IPTV Boxes to Watch Live TV Channels (2023)
How To2 days ago
How to Install and Stream IPTV on Grundig Smart TV
Free IPTV2 days ago
PAL IPTV: How to Install on Android, Firestick, Smart TV, & PC
How To2 days ago
IPTV Farm Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, MAG, and PC
How To2 days ago
IPTV Lead: How to Stream Channels on Android, Firestick, PC
Installation2 days ago
How to Install and Watch IPTV on TCL Smart TV [All Models]
Freemium IPTV2 days ago
Best IPTV Service in Malaysia to Stream TV9, NTV7, Astro, 8TV
Free IPTV2 days ago
Rayo IPTV Player Review: How to Stream on Android, Firestick, PC, and Smart TV