OnPoint IPTV is a video player app that is used to stream live channels using different service providers. All you need is a playlist URL to stream live channels on various devices. OnPoint IPTV allows you to customize the app the way you like it. Further, you can also set a password lock for the channels. The live TV channels, series, and movies are organized according to categories automatically. You can upload multiple playlists and create custom groups with your channels. You need to install the OnPoint IPTV app using the apk file of OnPoint IPTV. After installing the app you need to activate the app and that will cost $7.49. In this article, we have listed the step-by-step methods to install and activate OnPoint IPTV on Android, PC, and Amazon Firestick.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Why do I need to use a VPN while Streaming IPTV
A VPN is a must-use tool while streaming content from the different IPTV service providers. Because the service providers may contain content that will lead to copyright infringement issues. If you use a VPN while streaming live channels and TV shows it will hide your IP address. So no hackers and government or private agencies can track your online activity. Using a VPN you can also spoof your geo location to access the geo-restricted content. So use the best VPN available in the market such as ExpressVPN and NordVPN to ensure your online security.
How to Download OnPoint IPTV APK on Android Devices
1. First, open a web browser on your device.
2. Search for the OnPoint IPTV apk on an official website.
3. Once you found the apk file tap the Download APK button to download the apk file.
4. Navigate to the Downloads section and select the OnPoint apk file.
5. Click the Install button to install the IPTV Gear app.
6. After installing the app, launch it on your device.
7. Next, find the Mac Address on your Android phone.
8. Tap Settings > About Phone> Status or Hardware Information> note down your Wi-Fi Mac address.
How to Install OnPoint IPTV APK on Amazon Firestick
1. Initially, launch your Firestick Home screen by pressing the power button on your Firestick remote.
2. Then, install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
3. After installing the app, launch it on your device.
4. Get back to the Firestick home screen.
5. Click the Settings icon at the top of the screen.
6. Select My Fire TV from the settings menu.
7. Tap the Developer options.
8. Hit the Install unknown apps option.
9. Enable Downloader to install OnPoint IPTV on Firestick.
10. Next, open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
11. Type the download link of OnPoint IPTV in the URL field.
12. Click the Go button to install the apk file.
13. Once the apk file is downloaded, click the Install button to install the app.
14. After installing the app tap the Open button to launch the app.
15. Next, find the Mac address on your Firestick.
16. Go to Settings > System > About > Network and note down the Mac address.
How to Download OnPoint IPTV APK on Android Smart TV
1. First, download the Apk file of OnPoint IPTV on your PC.
2. Copy it to the USB drive.
3. Next, connect the USB Drive to your Smart TV.
4. Open the File Manager and select the USB Drive.
5. Locate the APK File and click the Install button to install the OnPoint IPTV app.
6. Next, find the Mac Address on your Smart TV.
7. Press the Home button on your remote control > Apps > Help > Status & Diagnostics > write down the Mac address.
How to Get OnPoint IPTV APK on PC
1. First, download the OnPoint apk file from an official website.
2. Next, install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
3. After installing BlueStacks, launch it on your device and log in with your Google account.
4. Then, click the Kebab icon next to the installed apps.
5. Select Install apk from the menu and locate the apk file.
6. Tap the Open button to install the apk file.
7. Launch the OnPoint IPTV app on your PC.
8. Next, you need to find the Mac address on your PC.
9. Open the command prompt window on your PC.
10. Type ipconfig /all and press the Enter key and note down the physical address.
How to Activate and Stream OnPoint IPTV App
Once the app is installed you need to activate the OnPoint IPTV app to upload a playlist and stream the live channels on your Firestick, Android, Smart TV, and PC.
1. Open a web browser on your device.
2. Navigate to the OnPoint official website onpointiptvapp.com.
3. Click the Activation tab at the top of the web page.
4. Type your email address and Mac address of your device in the given field.
5. Once you enter the details, click the Activate App button and follow the instructions to activate the app.
6. Now, tap the Upload list tab and enter the Mac address of your device in the given field.
7. Next, type your Playlist URL in the Playlist URL fields.
8. After entering the URL, click the Upload Playlist button.
9. Once the Playlist is uploaded, open the OnPoint IPTV app on your device.
10. Login with your account details and start streaming the playlist.
OnPoint IPTV offers email support for the customers. If you want to report bugs and for business inquiries, you need to send an email to the OnPoint support team at the email address available on the official site. The OnPoint support team will get back to you as soon as possible.
OnPoint IPTV Review
OnPoint IPTV video player is a platform where you can stream live channels and it also allows you to customize the app. But OnPoint IPTV doesn’t offer any live channel or content. So before you install and activate the app make sure you have a playlist URL. Because after activating the app, if you don’t have content to stream you will not get a refund. You can also try out the other free IPTV video players such as IPTV Smarters and GSE Smart IPTV to stream live channels.