Prime Streams IPTV is one of the popular IPTV services constantly delivering live TV content. It is the best option to choose if you are a sports fan as you can watch all the live sports events from the NFL, NCAA, NBA, IFC, MLB, etc. In addition to that, live TV channels like ABC, NBC, CNN, FOX, ESPN, and more are available. The only missing thing in the IPTV is the on-demand content. Apart from this, you can stream PPV titles in HD quality. It features the most simple user interface, and thus, you can navigate it with ease. You can even watch local channels in different time zones from across the country.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Why Use a VPN while Streaming IPTV
It is quintessential to connect your device to a VPN while streaming any IPTV services. With this, you shall restrict your ISPs from tracking your online activity. Further, you can access geographically restricted services and titles without limits. As not all IPTVs bring you legal titles, having a VPN will save you from any copyright infringement.
How to Sign Up for Prime Streams IPTV
Important Update: As of April 18, 2022, Prime Streams IPTV’s official website mentioned that their premium subscription service is offline. So, you cannot buy the subscription service of Prime Streams.
(1) Go to the Prime Streams IPTV website (www.primestreams.info/) and click the Subscriptions button on the top.
(2) The IPTV offers three subscription plans – $10.00 per month, $25.00 for three months, and $45.00 per month. Choose your preferred subscription.
(3) On the next screen, specify your personal information.
(4) In the Subscription Described box, you can choose your desired subscription option once again and click Submit.
(5) Currently, no direct payment option is available on the IPTV website. The payment will be sent to your registered mail ID.
(6) You can complete the payment process from the payment link. After that, you will get your IPTV credentials to your mail ID.
- Android Smartphones
- Amazon Firestick
- Android Smart TV
- Apple TV
How to Install Prime Streams IPTV Apk on Android Smartphones
(1) Launch the Android Settings app to select Security. Choose Developer and select Turn on Unknown Sources.
(2) On your smartphone, go to the Prime Streams download link, http://primestreamstv.com/tv.apk.
(3) The apk will start to download.
(4) After the download, open the Downloads folder and install the apk file.
(5) Open the Prime Streams TV app on your Android device.
(6) Sign in with your Primestreams username and password to watch all the live sports events on your smartphone.
How to Install Prime Streams App on Firestick
Prime Streams IPTV is not available on the Amazon App Store. You have to use the Downloader app to install the IPTV app.
Install Downloader on Firestick
(1) On the Firestick’s Home screen, highlight the Find menu to click the Search tile.
(2) Using the Fire TV remote, search for the term Downloader.
(3) Select the Downloader app. The app will be listed under the Apps & Games category.
(4) On the next screen, tap on the Download icon or Get icon to download the Downloader app.
(5) Wait for the download to complete. After that, click the Open icon to launch the app.
Enable Unknown Sources
(1) Click on the Settings icon from the Firestick Home screen.
(2) Select the My Fire TV option.
(3) Now, tap on the Developer options from the list of options displayed.
(4) Choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
(5) Select the Downloader option and choose Turn On button to confirm your selection.
Sideload Prime Streams IPTV App for Firestick using Downloader
(1) Go to the My Apps section of your Fire TV and select the Downloader app to launch it.
(2) Go to the http:// bar and type the Prime Streams IPTV apk download link as http://primestreamstv.com/tv.apk. Then, click the Go button.
(3) The IPTV’s apk file will begin to download. Then, tap on the Install button to install the IPTV app.
(4) Next, click the Open button to launch the Prime Stream app for Firestick.
(5) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch all the sports content on your Firestick.
How to Use Prime Streams IPTV on Roku
(1) On your Roku, go to the URL https://my.roku.com/add/SmartersPlayer and log in with your Roku account.
(2) Authorize the installation of the app.
(3) After that, restart your Roku device.
(4) You will find the Smarters app. Now, open it.
(5) Sign in with your IPTV credentials, which you have received in your mail ID.
(6) Then, enter the IPTV URL http://primestreams.tv:826 and stream the Prime Streams TV app contents.
How to Install Prime Streams IPTV Apk on Android Smart TVs
(1) On your Android TV, go to the Prime Streams IPTV download link http://primestreamstv.com/tv.apk.
(2) Download the Prime Streams apk file on your smart TV. Make sure that you have more than 200 MB of free space. The apk file will consume more than 100 MB.
(3) Install the apk file. Once installed, delete the apk file if you have less free memory.
(4) Open the app and sign in with your IPTV account. Watch the live sports events from your home.
How to Watch Prime Streams IPTV on Apple TV
(1) Open the App Store on your Apple TV.
(2) Search for the Lilly Player app.
(3) Select the Get icon to install the Lilly Player app from the App Store.
(4) After the Player app is installed, click the Open icon to launch the app.
(5) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch live sports on your Apple TV.
How to Download Prime Streams IPTV on PC
(1) Download and install the BlueStacks emulator on your PC from its official website (https://www.bluestacks.com).
(2) Launch the BlueStacks emulator on your PC and sign in with your Google account.
(3) Further, visit http://primestreamstv.com/tv.apk to download the apk file of Prime Streams.
(4) After the apk file gets downloaded, you shall drag and drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks emulator.
(5) Launch the IPTV after the installation to provide the username and password.
(6) With this, you shall start watching your favorite titles of Prime Streams on your PC.
Primestreams IPTV Channels List
You will find several thousands of channels with the Prime Streams IPTV. They are all classified under sports, music, international, kids, PPV, entertainment, etc. With the EPG, you will find the upcoming programs and their timings in different channels. You can access channels including NFL, MLB, NBA, Cozi TV, E!, A&E, Bravo, etc.
You can submit your queries in the Contact Us form. Provide You need to specify your first name, last name, email, and query in the form. You will get a reply from the customer executive within two-three business days. Other than customer support, there is no way to contact customer executives.
Prime Streamz IPTV Review
Prime Streams app offers quality service to its users. But the lack of on-demand content is one of the major missings in the IPTV. If you are satisfied with the sports content, you can go for this IPTV. If you want on-demand content, you need to look for alternatives like Players Klub IPTV, Prime IPTV, and RightOn IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
It is an IPTV service provider to stream various channels, live TV, VOD, sports, PPV, etc.
Yes. The service is offline and is no longer accepting any new subscriptions.
With the shut down of the service, we may assume that the service isn’t completely legal.