Sportz TV is an IPTV service provider offering live tv channels, movies, TV shows, and VODs from the USA, UK, and Canada. The TV channels cover various categories like sports, entertainment, news, cartoons, international, PPV channels, and Premium channels. Sportz TV is a subscription-based IPTV that gives you different plans to choose from, and it is a cost-cutter. You can also stream 8000+ and the latest VOD releases. Sportz IPTV is compatible with most streaming devices like Android, Smart TV, PC, Firestick, etc. Usually, IPTV services won’t last long, but Sportz IPTV is an exception.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Highlights of Sportz TV IPTV
- Sportz TV offers more than 9000 TV channels and live content.
- With the IPTV, you can watch all the sports events happening all over the world in HD.
- You will never have buffering or server overloading issues.
- You can enable parental controls within the app.
- Choose your subscription between Auto-Renewal or the monthly payment method.
Is IPTV Legal
There is no exact answer to this question as the IPTV you use may or may not hold legal content. In general, the legal nature of most IPTVs falls under the grey area. So, streaming titles on any IPTV, including Sportz TV, may bring in legal issues like copyright infringement. Further, the app isn’t available on any of the app stores. So, it is upto the user to decide between using and leaving the IPTV.
Why I Need a VPN for Sportz TV
IPTV providers might track your online data and monitor your online presence. To protect your data from trackers, we suggest you use a VPN. Premium VPNs like CyberGhost VPN and NordVPN will protect your IP and location under any circumstances. In addition, these premium VPNs have servers in more than 50 countries. By choosing a different country, you can spoof your geo-location and protect your real location.
How to Sign Up for Sportz TV IPTV (JC Media)
(1) From any device, go to your browser.
(2) Enter Sportz TV IPTV on the search bar and select the Sportz TV IPTV website (getsportztv.com).
(3) Scroll down to Subscription Packages on Sportz TV IPTV and choose how many connections you want.
Note: With the increase in the number of connections, the price will also increase.
(4) Select the Plan you want and click on Sign Up Now.
(5) On the Checkout page, enter your personal details like name, email, phone number, and more.
(6) Click on Pay Now, and you will be taken to the Order Summary page. Select Pay Now to proceed with Sportz TV payment.
(7) Follow the on-screen instructions to finish the subscription process, and you will receive the JCMedia login.
How to Install Sportz IPTV on Android Devices
(1) Open your Android device and select Settings.
(2) Click on Security and enable Unknown sources under Device administration.
(3) This will allow your device to install apps from sources other than the Play Store.
(4) Return to the home screen and select your browser.
(5) Search for Sportz TV IPTV and choose the official Sportz IPTV website.
(6) Click on App from the top menu.
(7) Select Download Sportz TV to download the app on your device.
(8) Install the app. After the installation is done, launch Sportz IPTV.
(9) Sign in using your Sportz TV account details.
(10) Enjoy streaming the Sportz TV IPTV channels or content you want on your Android smartphone or tablet.
How to Get Sportz IPTV Apk on Firestick
(1) Launch your Firestick device and navigate to the Find tab on the home screen.
(2) Click on Search and enter Downloader in the search bar.
(3) Choose the Downloader app from the search results.
(4) Select Download to download and install the app.
(5) Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to go back to the home screen.
(6) Click on Settings and select My Fire TV.
(7) Choose Developer options and select Install unknown apps.
(8) Click on Downloader and turn it ON.
(9) This allows your device to download apps from unknown sources.
(10) Open the Downloader app and enter the URL of the Sportz TV IPTV Apk on the URL Box.
(11) Select Go, and the IPTV app will now be installed on your Firestick device.
(12) Launch the Sportz TV IPTV app and enter your login details to sign in.
(13) Your IPTV will start to load contents, and this process will take about 2 to 3 minutes.
(14) Select Live Channel if you want to watch any channels or select Movies or Series to stream any movies or TV shows.
(15) If you want to watch multiple channels simultaneously, you can use the Multi-Screen option to do it.
(16) Click on the + icon to add channels. You can stream a maximum of 4 channels simultaneously based on the subscription you have.
Alternative Method – Stream Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick using Filelinked
(1) Launch the Downloader app and click on the URL Box.
(2) Enter the URL of the Filelinked app and select Go.
(3) The app will be downloaded on your Firestick.
(4) Click on Install to install the app on your device.
(5) Wait for the installation to be over and open the Filelinked app.
(6) On the My Codes section, enter the Sportz IPTV Filelinked code and select Continue.
(7) Select the Download icon to download the Sportz TV IPTV app.
(8) Once the download is completed, click on the Open button to launch the app.
(9) Enter the login details and stream your favorite content on Fire TV Stick.
How to Get Sportz TV IPTV on PC (Windows and Mac)
(1) Turn on your PC and select the browser.
(2) Visit the Sportz IPTV official website (getsportztv.com).
(3) Select the App option from the menu.
(4) Click on Download Sportz TV to download the app on your Windows or Mac PC.
(5) Then, open the BlueStacks emulator on the PC. If not installed, install it from its official website.
(6) Sign in with your Google Account.
(7) Click on the Install apk icon from the right-side toolbar of the home screen.
(8) On the pop-up window, select the Sportz TV IPTV apk file and select OK.
(9) The app will be installed on your BlueStacks. Launch the Sportz IPTV app.
(10) Enter your account details to sign in. Enjoy streaming the contents available on Sportz TV.
How to Watch Sportz TV IPTV Apk on Android Smart TV
(1) launch a web browser on your laptop and search for Sportz TV IPTV.
(2) Choose the Sportz TV official website and select App in the menu.
(3) Click on Download Sportz TV to download the app on your PC.
(4) Now, connect a USB Drive to your PC and copy the IPTV Apk file to the USB.
(5) Remove the USB and connect it to the USB Port on the Smart TV.
(6) Install the Sportz IPTV Apk file on your Android Smart TV.
(7) Launch the Sportz TV app. Log in using your Sportz IPTV account.
(8) Enjoy streaming the available Sportz TV media contents on your Smart TV.
How to Change Media Player on Sportz TV IPTV
Sportz IPTV offers you to change the media player on Firestick. To change the player, follow the below steps.
(1) Go to Settings and select the External Players option.
(2) Click on the Add Player icon.
(3) Now, all the installed video players on your Firestick will appear. Choose the player you want.
How to Change Video Player Settings on Sportz TV
In the Video Player settings, the users can customize which video player they want for which type of streaming. For instance, you can choose a built-in video player for live TV and MX Player for Movies.
(1) Choose the Player Selection option.
(2) Select the video player for different categories and save them.
(3) If you want to change the video settings, go to Player Settings, and choose the different options available. Click on the Save Changes button.
How to Find App Login Password on Sportz TV IPTV
In the IPTV, if you lose your app login password, you can easily recover it.
(1) Go to Sportz TV IPTV and log in with your account.
(2) Go to My Orders –> Options –> Lines.
(3) The app login credentials will appear. You can’t change the password once it is registered.
Sportz TV IPTV Channel List
The 6000+ channels in the Sportz IPTV are classified under a wide range of categories. You will find them under entertainment, news, sports, documentaries, kids, music, movies, etc. It is one of the premium IPTVs to support live channels in HD quality. It features Electronic Program Guide (EPG), and thus, you will find related information about the shows. Some of the popular channels we found on the Sportz TV live app are CBS, NBC, Cinema Flix, Pluto TV, Netflix, ABC, FOX, Animal Planet, Antenna TV, AMC, NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.
Sportz TV IPTV Not Working: Best Fixes
In unfortunate cases, you might find Sportz TV IPTV to not work. If you get trapped, you shall proceed with the below fixes.
- Find out if there is an issue with the internet and resolve it.
- Ensure that the servers of Sportz TV aren’t down. If so, you need to wait for it to work.
- Check if the IPTV has migrated into a new domain after the shutdown.
- You can try relaunching the app after force closing it.
- Clear cache and data of Sportz TV and check if it works.
- Get the latest updated version of Sports TV by uninstalling it.
- Try to update your device firmware with the latest version.
JC Media Customer Support
You can contact customer support through their Email address, Whatsapp Chat, or by directly calling them for any problems like not working, buffering issues, etc. If you contact them by email, it may take 2 to 3 business days to get a reply. If you plan on calling customer service, they are available during working hours on all 7 days of a week. To get a quick reply, you can try contacting them through WhatsApp.
Sportz TV IPTV Review
Once you subscribe to Sportz IPTV, you have 24 hours from the date of delivery to check whether it is working or not. And within this timeframe, if it is not working for valid reasons after being evaluated by their support team, you can get a full refund. In this IPTV, you can have a maximum of 3 connections, and with each extra connection, the price of your plan increases sharply. If you want to try other IPTV services, go for Hydrogen TV IPTV or Rocketstreams IPTV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You may find the service down at times due to maintenance. However, it should get
Sportz TV isn’t offering a free trial for its users.