Hyper IPTV is one of the popular IPTV Players that you can use completely free of cost. It comes up with a new interface that is very intuitive. You can also get this service for free. You can get this service without ads when you go for a Premium subscription. It is one of the fastest and most easy-to-use IPTV players with which you can even add and control channels. You can either add M3U URL, or URL Link, or log in with Xstream.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Why use VPN while Streaming Hyper IPTV
Since Hyper IPTV is a player, you can load any content from various IPTV Service Providers. Some of them may be legal, and most of them might not. While streaming with those, you might get into trouble as most of the organizations will track your IP address. Also, using VPN will help you stream even the geo-restricted content at a faster speed.
How to Download Hyper IPTV on Android
Before downloading an unknown file, you need to enable Unknown Sources on an Android phone or tablet. Go to Settings > Security > Enable Unknown Sources.
(1) Launch a Web Browser on your Android Phone or Tablet.
(2) Search for the Hyper IPTV.
(3) Select any reliable sources or links.
(4) Click on the Download button next to the latest version.
(5) Wait for the apk to download.
(6) Once the app is downloaded, click Open to launch the app.
(7) Click on the Profile icon.
(8) Log in with the username and password provided by your IPTV Service Provider. Or you can log in with URL and Xstream Links.
(9) Wait for the content to load for streaming.
How to Stream Hyper IPTV on Firestick
(1) Turn on your Amazon Firestick and click on the Find button on the Firestick home screen.
(2) Choose the Search option.
(3) Search for the Downloader app and select the app from the search results.
(4) Click Get/Download the get the Downloader app on your Firestick.
(5) Now, go back to the home screen and click on the Settings option.
(6) Choose the My Fire TV option.
(7) Select Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps.
(8) Enable the toggle near the Downloader app.
(9) Launch the Downloader app.
(10) Enter the Hyper IPTV APK link and click on the Go button.
(11) Wait for the app to download. With that, log in with your IPTV service provider credentials.
How to Watch Hyper IPTV on Computer
(1) First, download the Hyper IPTV Apk file on your computer.
(2) Install the BlueStacks software on your computer from its official website (https://www.bluestacks.com/).
(3) Now, launch the app and click on the My Apps tab.
(4) Drag and drop the APK file here.
(5) Now, install the app on your computer.
(6) Open the My Apps tab again and launch the app.
How to Install Hyper IPTV on Android TV
(1) Download the Hyper IPTV APK on a computer.
(2) Then copy it to Google Drive. Make sure to upload it to the account you have logged in on your TV.
(3) Launch your Android TV and open the File Manager app.
(4) Choose Google Drive as the source.
(5) Now find the Hyper IPTV APK and press OK.
(6) Install the app on your TV.
(7) Launch the app and start streaming.
Hyper IPTV doesn’t provide any customer support. However, you can contact the IPTV Service Provider with which you are streaming for queries, or you can encounter troubleshoot techniques like Restart or Reset.
While most IPTV Player charges you money in the name of a subscription, you can enjoy all your live TV channels for free with Hyper IPTV. With an intuitive interface and easy-to-use features, you can enjoy hours of entertainment. You can also try other IPTV Players like Xtream IPTV Player and Rayo IPTV Player.