IPTV Stalker Player is one of the popular IPTV Media Players available on the Google Play Store. With the media player app, you can use the M3U URL and your IPTV login credentials to stream the live TV content. The app is available for free, and you can get hours of entertainment. There is no sign-up required for the IPTV, and you can instantly watch the desired titles. You can use this IPTV Player to stream channels from different countries. Let’s see how to install the IPTV Stalker app on your smartphones and smart devices.
Recommended IPTV Service Providers
- IPTVGREAT – Rating 4.8/5 ( 600+ Reviews )
- IPTVRESALE – Rating 5/5 ( 200+ Reviews )
- IPTVGANG – Rating 4.7/5 ( 1200+ Reviews )
- IPTVUNLOCK – Rating 5/5 ( 65 Reviews )
- IPTVFOLLOW -Rating 5/5 ( 48 Reviews )
- IPTVTOPS – Rating 5/5 ( 43 Reviews )
Why is VPN Essential while using IPTV?
When using IPTV players and IPTV providers, use a VPN to protect your personal data. Some of the IPTV platforms might track the user data and will store online logs. With a VPN, you can hide your IP address and spoof your geo-location with ease. We recommend you to use powerful VPNs like NordVPN and ExpressVPN.
How to Install IPTV Stalker Player on Android Smartphones
(1) Open the Play Store app from the Apps section of your Android phone.
(2) Use the search bar to look for the IPTV Stalker Player app.
(3) Click the Install button to get the app from the Play Store.
(4) After the installation is over, click the Open button to open the app.
(5) Enter the M3U URL and Mac Address on the specified box.
(6) If you want to sign in with login credentials, click the Additional Settings checkbox and enter your IPTV credentials.
(7) Now, click the Save button. If the data you entered is correct, you will get your IPTV channels on your smartphone.
How to Install IPTV Stalker Player on Firestick
The IPTV Stalker app is not available on the Amazon App Store. So, you can’t install the app on your Firestick directly. You need to use the Downloader app to install the IPTV player app.
Install IPTV Stalker Player on Firestick
(1) On the Fire TV home, highlight the Find menu to click the Search tile.
(2) With the Fire TV remote, search for the term Downloader.
(3) Select the Downloader app on the list of apps displayed.
(4) Click the Download button to get the Downloader app.
Enable Unknown Sources
(1) Navigate to click on the Settings icon on the Firestick home screen.
(2) Select the My Fire TV option.
(3) Select the Developer options.
(4) Now, pick the Install Unknown Apps option.
(5) Highlight the Downloader and select Turn On to confirm the changes.
Install IPTV Stalker Player on Firestick
(1) Go to the Apps section of the Fire TV to select the App Library tile. Then, highlight Downloader to launch it.
(2) Navigate to the https:// bar and enter the IPTV Stalker Player download link https://bit.ly/35UEzIx. When you are done typing, click the Go button.
(3) Then, click the Install button and followed by Open to start using the IPTV app.
(4) Sign in with your IPTV credentials and watch your favorite live TV channel.
How to Install IPTV Stalker Player on Smart TVs
(1) Launch the Play Store on your Android smart TV.
(2) Using the remote, search for the IPTV Stalker Player app.
(3) Install the app on your smart TV and click the Open button to launch it.
(4) Sign in with the M3U URL or Login credentials and get access to your IPTV provider contents.
How to Use IPTV Stalker Player on PC
Frequently Asked Questions
(1) Launch a web browser on your PC and visit www.bluestacks.com.
(2) Click on the Download button next to your PC OS to install the latest version of the BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
(3) Install the .exe or .dmg file of the BlueStacks on your PC.
(4) Provide your Google account credentials to log in to BlueStacks.
(5) Now, hover to click on the Play Store icon to launch it.
(6) Use the search bar to find the IPTV Stalker Player.
(7) Select the app from the suggestions and search results.
(8) Click on the Install button to download the IPTV Player.
(9) Select Open to launch the player after the installation.
(10) You can provide the M3U URL or IPTV login details to stream your favorite titles.
Note: You can even download the IPTV Stalker Player mod apk from any trusted source to use it on your PC.
There is no live chat support provided by the IPTV Stalker Player. However, you can mail at [email protected] to get your queries resolved.
IPTV Stalker Player is one of the simplest apps to use. There is no signup process and no subscription plans. You can just install the app and use your IPTV credentials to stream the content. It has support for both M3U URL and login credentials, which is a major advantage in the app. But the lack of customer support and contact website are some of the major missing in the IPTV. If your IPTV provider has no built-in player, you can use the IPTV Stalker Player.